01~Cheeky little ~ (Monsta X Changkyun)

Kpop Scenarios (REQUESTS CLOSED)

 

14.“- Wanna make out? \ - I thought you said you wanted to take things slow? \ - Wanna make out slowly?” + Monsta X ChangKyun

Request from; ilovechangkyunim

 

The tree that shaded me and Changkyun had protected us from the torrid heat. The cold drinks started to warm up and beads of water fell onto our legs, the red picnic blanket brought no comfort nor did the flys that were neighbouring around us. 

But in a sense that didn't matter, the heat nor the flys could bring the smile away from my face. The top hits played lightly on the radio as we listen to them now and again we would start singing to songs to we knew, something that always caused me to chuckle was when Changkyun started to move around.....what a nerd, an adorable one.

"What a beautiful day" Changkyun sighed dreamily, I look to him his eyes closed as a small smile appeared oh his alluring face. I nod silently, it was, in fact, beautiful even though it was blistering, the park was quiet as people (the non-crazy people) chose to stay inside their AC on full blast. 

He opens his eyes and chuckled at me "you look so cute Jagiya" I had to cough and look away, not use to the fact that I was now his 'Jagiya'. 

"Look at me" I gulp and turn back to him, my eyes look up to him. Changkyun was close, so close that if I was to lean forward the slightest bit our lips would connect "yes?" I question his smile wasn't there anymore, now replaced with a thirst of one thing.

I couldn't smile nor could I speak he got closer if that was possible, his warm breath hitting my face "can I?" he questions. This would be our first kiss, we were both shy being young, I know there were times we were both craving the same thing but never went to it....children. 

I nod and whisper "why haven't you yet" we look at each other in the eyes, he smirks before he goes in.

It was eating the most sweetest and forbidden fruit, his lips were like soft pillows, the kiss started out sweet and innocent a desired air behind it.

Both of our eyes were closed taking in the moment, never in my life have I ever felt as important and loved as I was in this moment, we break and look at each other, the shyness wasn't there anymore, he wasn't smiling nor reflecting anything, I was shocked.  

I jump when he grabs me into an embrace and connects our lips again, a warmth spreads through my body, this kiss wasn't sweet it was sour and sensual...something that I enjoyed. 

I moan a little as his teeth graze my bottom lip, we keep going and I wonder ho long I can last before I run out of breath. We break and look at each other again, it's quite.

At the same time, we giggle "thank you" I say shyly while looking down, he laughs louder "why are you saying thank you, oh your so sweet" I giggle as he over exaggerates "your so extra" I laugh.

"I could keep going, but I want to take it slowly" I nod and bite my lip, he wanted to go further.I giggled like a little school girl.

We both calm down, the radio plays lightly again were in silence except this time were holding hands. We sat like this for a while drinking in the scenery. 

"Wanna make out?" I look over to him, my brows furrow and I pull a face.

"I thought you said you wanted to take things slow?" I questions smirking.

He snarls remembering his words "Wanna make out slowly?" a cheeky smile appears.

I laugh and jump on him, straddling his lap "you cheeky little " I say before going in for another kiss. 

__________________________________________

I hope this was okay, i dont know much about Monsta X but i gave it ago, i hope your happy with it, thank you for requesting x

REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!