Chapter 6

5 + 1 shinee

IN THE DORM

Q pov

"Now that Star's back, let sit down and talk about your relationship with shinsekyung that we wanted to say at first but waited for star as she's part of us."Onew oppa becoming all serious.

"AhahahahahahaXD" taemin oppa just burst into laughter.

*Shocked*

"Taemin oppa, are you okay??" i asked him with a stunned face.

"I can't help it when onew hyung get so solemn." he continue laughing hugging his stomach.

"Taemin!" Onew oppa slam his hand on the table.

*Taemin falls of the chair and sit up in 90 degree position.*

I never seen Onew oppa like this before even before i was a member of shinee. Well, like what people always say. Never go over the line.

We all sat at the dining table for the so called "meeting". More like a arguing session.

jonghyun pov

" I don't see a point in this talk. I mean what's done is done right? Plus SM didn't even do anything to me. They even confirm this news for me. Now i can go out freely" I said as per normal.

" Don't you think you have hurt a lot of people? What about us? You didn't even told us. We all got a shock from the news early in the morning. Don't you have to account for your action?" Key replied with his teary eyes.

" So? It's all over the news already. Besides by doing so, we could see who are the real fans who like us as we are and not for the fact that how we look and our relationship status.."

Q pov

" So? It's all over the news already. Besides by doing so, we could see who are the real fans who like us as we are and not for the fact that how we look and our relationship status.."

Before jonghyun oppa could finish his sentence, Minho punched him.

" What the hell?" jonghyun oppa looked at minho oppa wiping his blood from his mouth.

Just before jonghyun oppa could retaliate, i could stand no longer and walked towards them and shout.

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE WITH ALL THIS? HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS? KIM JONGHYUN! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF EVERYONE'S FEELING? YOU SELFISH GUY!" i screamed with tears flowing down my face.

He's really too much. How can he do that? My heart hurts so much.

" RUMOURS OF SHINEE BREAKING, YOU GOING SOLO? ALL FOR YOUR SELFISH LITTLE ACT WHICH YOU THINK THERE'S NOTHING TO ACCOUNT FOR?" i continued.

Everyone looked at me with a shocked face. I guess this is their first time they saw me like this. No matter how tiring was the practice, no matter how many anti fans i had, i never show this side of me before.

" You're just a new member and i never treat you as one of us. None of them even comment to the extend that you did. Who do you think you are?" he smirked.

What? His words just pierced into my heart and soul.

"So this is what you think?. I'm out of here." I controlled my tears and went out of the dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's corner

Hello!!! kekekekeXD. sorry for the long hiatus~ I went to overseas ><. Anyway, hope you guys like this chapter. Comments are loved. Do subscribe too ^^V.

ouhya~ feel free to add me on twitter. @heartsOnew . Lets say if i go on another long hiatus you can knock knock there ><.