Chapter 2

5 + 1 shinee

*2 months later* In Korea SM entertainment building

Q POV

" This is the counter. This is the trainee's room. This is the ...." the manager of shinee was introducing the entire building to me.

It was obvious i wasn't paying attention. I was simply too amazed with building. How big can it be? i mean like i have heard about the building, but being here? There's only one word to express. WOW!

" This is shinee's room. Q?? Are you paying attention? Let's enter," said the manager of shinee.

onew pov

" Hey guys. Stop being so grumpy. Manager hyung wouldn't like it. Besides having a new member isn't that bad is it?" I laughed.

" Hyung, you're kidding me aren't you? The problem is not only we're going to have an additional member but also SHE's A SHE!" Jonghyun raised his voice.

*knock knock*

" How's practice? Is everything ok? Let me introduce you to Q. She will be the a member of shinee from today onwards. Please guide her along. She will debut with you guys in 4 months time with the stage name, Star." said manager hyung.

" Erm.. I'm Q do guide me along" she introduced herself.

Key pov

" Erm.. I'm Q do guide me along" she introduced herself.

*smirk* Things are so going to get interesting.

" Annyeong Q! I'm taemin! The one with his hair half shaved is Key, the tallest one of all is Minho, the clumsy one aka the leader is onew, and the one who is always using his phone is jonghyun. I'm older than you by one year right? You can call me oppa" taemin smiled.

 

HOW ARE THINGS GOING TO CONTINUE?  STAY TUNE TO 5 + 1 SHINee!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's corner

Do comment and subscribe. By commenting, i can improve on the story plot :D. Thank you:). Do pardon me for any English errors. English hasn't been my forte =/. If possible anyone want to make a poster for this story? thank you very much :).