Chapter 13

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before ash could go, krystal held his hand. She let him face her and surprise to see him crying. She cupped his cheeks, he was furrowing his brows biting his lips looking down at the sand, he didnt want to look at her.

He was trying so hard not to cry, but his tears was already flowing. Krystal smiled at this. She saw how serious and true her bestfriend is. She wipped his tears and made him look at her, his eyes was pleading. 

"Im sorry stupid. I was just testing you on what would you react if I said no. Well I will never say no to you. Because I love you too stupid" ash stopped crying and looked at her dumbfounded. 

"W-what did you say?" Krystal giggled

"I love you stupid~" Ash had a wide smile. A smile from ear to ear. It was the most happiest smile krystal saw in him. Ash jumped with happiness and screamed "yahoo!"

He went to her grinning and cupped her cheek, carressing it. He kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I love you so much princess."

"I love you too stupid" 

-BONFIRE-

"So what do you think will happen to the two guys?" Sunny asked.

"Make out." Sooyoung said while munching her mallows

"Make love" taeyeon second the motion while looking at the fire boringly.

"Kiss" yuri said shrugging. 

"YAH! THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" jessica scolded them for thinking of her sister in that situation. She was too young for what taeng said or what sooyoung said.

"Ahehe mian sica. Its just that the fact cant be ignored right?" Sooyoung grinned. Jessica showed soo her fist that silenced sooyoung.

"Ow come on jess, krystal is old enough already." Jessica glared at hyoyeon. Then sooyoung came to the rescue and dramatically shield hyo from her glare.

"Dont worry hyo I will save you from her glare" jessica gave her a poker and sooyoung clutch on her feet like she have been shot. Jessica rolled her eyes while the others giggled.

"What kind of hero are you soo pfft" yuri joke. Sooyoung glared at her and just made her laugh. Sooyoung pouted.

"Your glares are wayy out of sica's soo. So stop it" taeng said while laughing.

"They are so mean to me hyoniee~" hyoyeon blushed when sooyoung hugged her from behind. 

"What the! *laughs* sooyoung being a ninja to get points from hyoyeon. Ewww" jessica teased. Yoonyul smirked 

"Ooooh hyoyeon is blushing soo! Youre getting points alreadyy. And its increasing" yoonyul teased now both soohyo are blushing. Sooyoung looked at her with an apologetic smile.

"Mianhe you got teased hyo" hyoyeon just smiled and nodded.

"Mianhe~ you got teased hyo" yuri acted towards yoona. Jessica and the others laugh. Yoona dramatically had her hand on her forehead and her other hand on her heart.

"Oh~ its okay. Im just so good at dancing" they burst into laughters. Hyoyeon defended.

"Yaaah! I didnt say thatt"

"Oh yeah but you always do" sunny said. It was true, hyo always bragged about how good she was in dancing well yes she was really good at it though.

"Show down! Show down!" Tiffany and sunny cheered. 

"Bring it!" Soohyo and yoonyul was having a ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter