Epilogue [Version two] - Of face erts

Subconscious Love

Epilogue – Version 2

Of face erts

Feat. Choi Minho, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Choi Sooyoung,  Kim Kibum, Lee Taemin, Remaning Kyu-line members

    

Finally! Some practice without any disturbance!” Yoona exclaimed as she, Sooyoung and Yuri entered their practice room the next day.

Yuri’s mind was still on the events of the previous night. She had passed Taemin and Key who shot her knowing looks on their way to their practice room. Somehow, she knew that that practice wouldn’t go without disturbance.

“Aish. I think I forgot my bag.” Yuri groaned as she watched Sooyoung and Yoona get their stuff. “Your bad.” Sooyoung simply said. “I’ll be right back. I left my water bottle outside while we were yelling at Kyuhyun and Changmin.” Sooyoung muttered and began to exit.

“I’ll go get my bag..” Yuri sighed and she also followed Sooyoung out.

Just as she was almost at the elevator with Sooyoung, she caught Minho walking into their (SNSD’s) practice room with her bag in his hands.

“Oh! So that’s where I left it!” she thought out loud. “What?” Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. Yuri shook her head.

“Let’s just go back. Call Hyoyeon unnie and tell her to bring a water bottle.” Yuri said and began dragging Sooyoung back to the practice room.

“YAH! YUL!” Sooyoung whined.

They were at the door of the practice room when Yoona shouted. “YOU ERT!”

Yuri heard Minho curse under his breath. He must have mistaken Yoona for her, they both had the same hairstyle!

“LEE TAEMIN! KIM KIBUM!” Minho shouted.

“CHOI MINHO, STOP SCREAMING!” Yuri shouted. Minho at once turned around to face Yuri with a depressed look.

“BUT NOO-” Yuri stopped him by walked up to him and locked her lips with his.

“OHMYGAWD, GET A ROOM TO FACE EACH OTHER!” Sooyoung shouted.

“CHO KYUHYUN, I KNOW YOU PLANNED THIS!” Yoona shouted.

“YOU AND SHIM CHANGMIN ARE GETTING A PLASTIC SURGERY BY US IF YOU DON’T ADMIT TO THIS!” Sooyoung shouted.

Yoona and Sooyoung had yelled at Changmin and Kyuhyun after they found that both of them were watching in the same elevator as they were in. Super Junior and DBSK’s practice room was at the far end from where they were.

“WHAT DID WE DO?!” the evil maknaes’ voice was heard from the other side of the building.

Yes. The Kyu-line were all face erts.