Epilogue [Version one] - Payback of the almighty!

Subconscious Love

Epilogue – Version 1

Payback of the Almighty!

Feat. Choi Minho, Kwon Yuri,  Lee Taemin, Kim Kibum,Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Kin Jonghyun, Lee JinkiRemaning Kyu-line members

     

The next day, SHINee walked into their practice room at around midmorning.

 

Everything was placed exactly as it was after their practice in the day before.

Everything except one thing.

“Why is Yuri noona’s bag in here?” Jonghyun asked, seeing the familiar bag near one of the corners.

Taemin and Key exchanged a glance as Minho’s face began turning red.

“Must’ve left it in the wrong room.” Onew thought up of the most reasonable thing. “I’ll go give it to her.” He said and began to walk towards the bag.

“No, hyung. I’ll go give it to her!” Minho said at once and rushed to get the bag. Onew shrugged, oblivious to the fact that his dongsaeng had something more in mind than just giving the bag to her.

“Come back soon~!” Jonghyun called over to Minho as he made his exit.

“Noona’s in the room alone.” Key whispered at the tallest passed him. Minho shot him a smirk. A thankful smirk.

“You think you did the right thing?” Taemin asked as he and Key watched Minho exit. Key only smirked.

In a matter of minutes, Yoona’s shrill scream shook the SM building. “YOU ERT!”

Key was on the floor laughing along with Taemin.

“KIM KIBUM! LEE TAEMIN!” this time, it was Minho’s scream.

“CHOI MINHO, STOP SCREAMING!” and this time it was Yuri’s.

“BUT NOO-”

“OHMYGAWD, GET A ROOM TO FACE EACH OTHER!” Sooyoung’s voice was heard.

“CHO KYUHYUN, I KNOW YOU PLANNED THIS!” Yoona shouted.

“YOU AND SHIM CHANGMIN ARE GETTING S PLASTIC SURGERY BY US IF YOU DON’T ADMIT TO THIS!” Sooyoung shouted.

“WHAT DID WE DO?!” the evil maknaes’ voice was heard from the other side of the building.

Once again, the SM family was at chaos.

Key was more than satisfied. That was payback for not telling him and having inside their practice room. And what one of the Kyu-line suffers, the others of the Kyu-line suffer.