His Diary

Diary Of Letters [One-Shot]

He flipped open the tiny booklet held together by a pink ribbon. A wave of nostalgia ran through him. He gave a small smile. This was it.

The gift amongst the hundreds and thousands of gifts you had given to him that impacted him the most. Because he never got the chance to reply to the last sentence in that thick stack of red, pink, white, lavendar papers.

I love you too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hehe, because you asked for his reaction, here's the best i could come up with. :)

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He sat himself down on the couch, smiling lifelessly. "Is this how it feels like... to lose someone you didn't cherish, only to feel the empty spot when they're gone?" He blinked the tears away, pulling out a piece of paper. He was gonna write back. Write back what he had done on the say she wrote too. Write back every single detail he could remember. Write back and let her know... Let her know what a jerk he was.

To: Ree

From: Kevin

30 november 2011

Dear Ree,

I remember 5 days ago, how you dropped a pen and fell, collapsing onto the hospital bed. In a flash, the doctor was by your side. Even though you were unconcious, the stack of papers (Your diary) was still tight in your limp fingers, and you refused to let go. May you rest in peace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 2nd Feb, 1998

Dear Ree,

 honestly, when i first saw you, i wasn't surprised. The geeky spectacles, the fair skin, the nerd. My mother told me all about you. How you had depression and lost all your memories of before. I forgot about you willingly. Simple as that. What a jerk i am, huh? Mother told me to hug you to let you feel loved. Guess you liked it from your entry. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 14th July, 1998

Dear Ree,

Actually, we weren't supposed to stay in San Francisco... I wanted to stay and never come back... Not because of depression or what you used to call sleepy mode...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 26 April, 2001

Dear Ree,

Hahah, the memories. I am younger, no doubt, but i guess the fact you were my only friend at that time made me want you to call me Oppa? :) You were being bullied because of me, yet you told me you were bullied because you're a nerd... Naughty Ree eh? The booming sound wasn't an earthquake, nor was it the usual thunder at night, Ree. It was your heart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 15 November, 2004

Dear Ree,

Happy Birthday. I'm sorry that i went to tutor Jeena. I'm sorry that i forgot it was your birthday. I'm sorry... That i didn't give you a gift. I'm sorry for causing you to choose me over popularity. Lots of people gave Jeena gifts. They probably forgot about you, because of me. I'm sad that you hate me, but i know you don't mean it. Because your heart is still running for me. <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 16 November, 2004

Dear Ree,

I'm sorry again. The necklace i gave you? I didn't know you liked pink. I gave it to you because my noona didn't want it. I didn't care what i should give you... I'm sorry. I didn't know Jeena didn't like you... You're not dying yet, Ree. I'm sorry for making you hurt. For making your heart get hurt. For letting Jeena hurt you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 8th August, 2008

Dear Ree,

I didn't notice you became more emotionless. What's wrong with loving me, Ree? I was walking with her... And i was the one who made Jeena link arms with me... I thought you hadn't finished your homework and was playing around... Why didn't you tell me when i scolded you?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 25 Novemeber, 2011

Dear Ree,

I... Spent the day with Jeena... I'm sorry. I... I can't believe it. I still can't. I can't stand the fact that you aren't beside me, watching me text Jeena... I... i didn't even notice you weren't in school until Jeena asked. Sorry for not stopping Jeena from hurting you.  I'm sorry for not stopping Jeena. I'm sorry for causing you to trigger your disease because of Jeena. I'm really sorry, for not being there at your last breath.

My heart that has wings is flying across the night sky.

I can't seem to stop that feeling that grows on my heart.

It's getting too big for me to cope. I can't breath.

Baby, even if i wanted to, we can't be together anymore, can we?

My beautiful princess, just to tell you...

I love you too...

Love,

Kevin.