~ HOLD YOU TIGHT ~

Hold You Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was engrossed in the novel she was reading- well, the novel she was trying to read but was unable to do because of her boyfriend, sitting right next to her on the couch watching 'Exo funny vines'. Taeyeon exhaled deeply and tried to keep herself from frowning deeply but it came again, his laughter. 

"HAHAHA. Chanyeol, you ugly !" Baekhyun clapped his hands together as he shifted on the couch and settled the iPad lying on his chest. His body already took more than half of the couch because he was in a laying position, leaving Taeyeon little space to comfortably sit. However, she was completely okay with sitting on the other couch but he insisted that she sat near him. Taeyeon shook her head and focused her eyes again on the words in front of her.

"Ohh my!! So true!!" He laughed like a maniac and thrashed on the couch, accidently kicking the book from Taeyeon's grip. He didn't even seemed to notice. Taeyeon bent down and picked up her book. With a thud, she closed it shut and calmly called his name.

"Baekhyun." 

"Omo! Even our fans know how much of a you are! HAHA!" Baekhyun cackled, totally ignoring his girlfriend. 

"Baekhyun." She called again, this time feeling more annoyed. Baekhyun still paid no attention to her as his eyes were too focused on the screen in front of him. He didn't even notice when Taeyeon stood up and came near him. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. 

"Baekhyun!" She hollered, making the black haired male sit up straight on the couch, suddenly aware of his surroundings. His eyes flew open as he looked at Taeyeon.

"Yes, love?" He bit his lip. By the looks of Taeyeon, he could easily tell that she was super pissed at him.

"What do you think you're doing, Byun Baek?" Taeyeon simpered and glared down on his shrinking existence, he smirked and played the playful guy at the wrong time. 

"What do you think, huh?" He said and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her down on the couch beside him. Taeyeon's expression gave way to surprise but for a moment or two only. He took Taeyeon's hands and squeezed them in her lap. 

"What about the book you were reading? Finished it already?" Baekhyun cooed and patted Taeyeon's brown hair gently. Taeyeon shrugged herself away from his grip and continued to glare at him. 

"Why am I even asking that? Of course you did. What a smart girl." Baekhyun smiled.

Silence surrounded them before Baekhyun noticed something, "A-are you perhaps... mad at me?" He swallowed hard, the last thing he wanted to do was make his girlfriend mad. And, he was right. Taeyeon was upset at him, not because he didn't let her read in peace but because they got a day off and he totally wasted it by stuffing his face into his iPad which left Taeyeon bored and she decided to read the book.

At least he knows that I'm not happy. 

Baekhyun thought hard for a second before clapping his hands together, Taeyeon smiled thinking that he figured out why she was mad. "Is it because I didn't let you have the last slice of pizza today?!" He hollered in realisation and Taeyeon mentally face palmed herself. She shrugged herself away from his grip once again and frowned at him. "...Or not..." Baekhyun bit his lip. 

He has no clue. What was I expecting?

Taeyeon stood up and muttered the words, "Forget it." She was opening the door to the bedroom of their shared apartment when she felt Baekhyun's strong arms wrapping themselves warmly around her. Taeyeon flinched at the sudden contact and was forced to stay still. Baekhyun settled his nose on the crook of her neck and sniffed her scent. 

"Always smelling so tempting..." He placed a soft kiss on her neck, making Taeyeon shiver right away.

Baekhyun knew that once Taeyeon felt his lips on her exposed skin, her resistance will crumble apart. After just a few delicate touches of his warm lips, Taeyeon gave in. Baekhyun let go of her so they could face each other, he had the most sweetest expression on his face that just conveyed his feelings to her, 'I adore you', she assumed.

Baekhyun took a few steps towards her until the back of her knees hit the bed and she sat down with Baekhyun hovering over her. With passion clouding his vision, he brought his lips to hers and there, started a battle of pure lust and domination.

 

Taeyeon thought it was over but here they were again. Baekhyun suggested watching a movie but he wasn't paying attention to the screen at all. "Babe..." He whispered in Taeyeon's ear. He pulled the covers on them as Taeyeon did the best to just watch the damned film play. Taeyeon shivered when she felt Baekhyun's fingers sneaking under her PJs and she bit her lip when he drew circles on her exposed stomach with his beautiful fingers. 

It was nothing ual, rather something that he liked to do it from time to time. "Taengoo~" He said pushing his head further into body until no space was left. "Don't ignore meeee," Baekhyun boldly wrapped his arm around her waist under her shirt and she flinched because his hands were cold as ice. One thing she hated the most.

"Baekki wants Taeyeonnie's attention..." Baekhyun mumbled and said in a cutesy voice that was so unlike of him. Taeyeon was done, she picked up the controller and turned off the TV which left the room dark as the sky at night. Only the light of the moon that was coming from the landscape window in their bedroom. Baekhyun, startled by her sudden action, pulled himself away from her and waited for her reaction.

"Baek, come here." Baekhyun sighed in relief when she said the words sweetly. Baekhyun sat up and adjusted their position so she was facing him and her head rested on Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun's face was not illuminated by the moon light to see however, his heart beat stopped when the light shined on her angelic face. He swallowed a lump in his throat and was stilled for moments.

"Hm... What are you staring at?" Taeyeon mumbled and puffed her cheeks.

"I... yearn for you, Kim Taeyeon. I think I'm under your spell." He whispered. It took a moment for Taeyeon to swallow his words. 

"Are you calling me a witch?" She joked lightly, her eyes closing because of how tired she felt.

"A fairy can cast magic too, y'know."

There was silence between them. 

"Good night, Baekhyun." She turned to the other side, still resting her head on his arm. Baekhyun snuggled closer and closed his eyes to sleep.

"Baek, what do you want to eat?" Taeyeon was sure that she was going to spend her day in Baekhyun's company but maybe her boyfriend had some other plan in his mind. 

"Ahh, how about Kimchi rice?" Taeyeon came out of the kitchen when she heard him say.

"Why? You don't like to eat that." She felt confused, and got even more when she saw Baekhyun setting up his gaming console.

"Yup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter