Date?

Behind the Phone

That night, Wheein kept touching her own hands, thinking about AMok, who she finally knows the name of, and squealing thinking about their lunch date the next day. ‘The next day’ finally came, and Yongsun came to the office to pick Wheein up for lunch. They walked to a nearby restaurant that Yongsun found online, and they probably talked more than they ate. Their lunch was filled with laughter and happiness, and her 1 hour lunch break very quickly came to an end. Yongsun walked Wheein back, and just before he left. He asked for a small notepad. Wheein passed him one, and after jotting some things down, he passed it back to her, saying, “This is for you” and walked out of the door. Upon looking at the piece of paper, she realised that he had written his number down! She was exhilarated, so much till she almost screamed out loud.

 

That night, they called each other and instead of talking for a few minutes, the talked for hours, and instead of a call from a blocked number, it was his number. The next day, and the day after, and the day after, and the day after, Yongsun dropped by everyday at 12pm to either bring Wheein out for lunch or bring in packed lunch and eat it in the staff pantry. They would call every night, talking about everything under the sun. Wheein would tell him about her day at work, and Yongsun would tell her about what he spent his day doing. They soon began to trust and rely on each other and became close. One day, instead of lunch, Yongsun said that he would come to bring her for dinner instead. Wheein obliged, though she found it out of the blue. That night, Yongsun came to the office to pick Wheein up. He was dressed better than usual, and even did his hair up. Wheein’s heart skipped a beat as she saw the tall man walk in, and she swore to herself that he had just winked at her.

 

They went to a nearby restaurant, and as usual, laughed their asses off as they chatted during dinner. I always have so much fun with him, Wheein thought. They finished eating their dinner, and Yongsun suggested to go see the light decoration that was put up at the nearby park. Wheein again obliged, wanting to spend more time with this man who she had a secret crush over. As they were walking to the park, Yongsun and Wheein kept bumping into each other. Their hands would touch slightly, and both of them would be embarrassed and pretended nothing happened. Out of nowhere, when they bumped again, Yongsun took Wheein’s hand into her own. Wheein’s pale face immediately changed to the darkest shade of red it could ever go, almost as if she got slapped real hard on both cheeks. Wheein was too embarrassed to look up or look at Yongsun, so they just continued walking to the park, hand in hand.

 

They finally reached the park, and the light decoration around them was spectacular. Wheein let go of Yongsun’s hand, looked around the park and exclaimed, “Woah, it’s so pretty!” Yongsun found this side of Wheein cute. He looked at Wheein while she was looking at the light display, and replied, “Yeah, it sure it beautiful”. (A/N: SHIMKOONGZ I’M HONESTLY DYING WHILE WRITING THIS OK SRY BACK TO STORY) They walked around the park, not holding hands, and found this heart-shaped light display.

 

“Let’s take a selfie here! It’s so cute” Wheein chirped. This time, Yongsun obliged. Wheein whipped out her phone and they both posed cutely in front of the heart. They took a few poses, as Wheein continuously pressed the camera button. Suddenly, while taking photos, Yongsun kissed Wheein on the cheek. Wheein was so shocked that she dropped her phone, and looked at Yongsun. Her cheeks were flushing red all over again. Before she could recover from her shock, Yongsun turned Wheein to face him, and said, “Let’s date Jung Wheein.”

Wheein’s mouth dropped wide open, she couldn’t say a word, but yet tried to look calm. “Be my girlfriend, Wheein-ah” Yongsun said again. Wheein looked to the floor, embarrassed. After a minute of silence, Wheein said shyly, “Yeah, let’s date.” Yongsun was visibly happy to his bones, smiled widely and exclaimed, “Really? You’ll date me?” Wheein looked up at Yongsun, smiled, nodded her head, and kissed Yongsun on his lips. Yongsun was shocked at first, then slowly grasped the situation and kissed back.

 

Her lips are so soft.

 

His lips are so warm.


The two indulge in each others lips for a while, parted, and smiled at each other. They looked into each others’ eyes, and without even talking, could hear each other say “I love you” with the innocent voices that brought them together.

 

--------------------

HAH OK sorry this chapter was a Lil short but hoped you liked the story nontheless! I'll be back soon with another fic :) Comment on what you want! and also how you feel about the fic! Toodles~~