Jeongmin-PROM WITH ME?

Stories with your favorite boyfriend

 

 
You let out a big sigh as you walk through the school gates. It was still very early and you could see a group of people gathering right infront of the entrance. You weren't very interested, and the only thing you want is to pass the investigatory project that you worked hard on the last night.
 
"Gahhh look at this people... Very annoying"
 
"Look who's very grumpy early in the morning." your friend, Rose, said while giving you a push from the behind.
 
"Ahhh! Morning Rose. You know about the IP, right?"
 
"Yeah, I finished ours a long time ago... That's what you get when you cram."
 
"At least I finished it" you said while pouting
 
As you were close to the entrance, you and your friend walked through it and saw the poster for prom was up. The title of the prom was Fairytale, you laughed at it and thought it was too cliche, but you were more worried about passing the IP. So you walked you way through the squeling girls, excited guys and all the people coming. Finally you were able to get through. You went to your teacher and passed your project, God it was the biggest relief of the day. 
 
--dismissal--
"so who are you taking to prom?" Rose asked
 
" I don't know, I just like the dresses" you said while eating the ice cream
 
"Yahh... you have to ask Lee Jeongmin from the school beside us, he's you crush ever since forever right??"
 
"Gahh...hey girl don't get your hopes high, I mean we just met accidentally"
 
"But still you chat like almost everyday"
 
"that was before he became a star and everything, now it's just different" you said while looking down
 
"Pshhhhhh oh well let's just wait, hey miracles are possible" Rose said while comforting you with a smile
 
" uhmm yeah I hope so" you said while giving off a weak smile, remembering your unrequitted love 
 
"uhmm Rose I'll be going ahead today! bye"
 
"bye" 
 
While walking down the road you bump into a very familiar figure, but you did not recognize it until you heard his voice. 
 
"awww"
 
"sorry" the familiar voice said
 
"no it's ok--" you were surprised when you look up and found out that it was Jeongmin
 
"ahhhhh ~~~~~~~~~ it's been a long time" he said with a smile
 
"uhmmm yeah" you said as you smiled back
 
"I heard it's your prom?"
 
"yes..."
 
"taking anyone??"
 
"uhh No, you know me right??? I have too much 2D crushes" you said as you give him a peace sign
and then his phone rang...
You were staring at him as he talks, while remembering how he changed. He dyed his hair now, his aura is quite different but despite that he is still very handsome.
 
"oh yeaahh btw ~~~ need to go, I'll chat with you if I have time bye" he said as he run while waving
 
"yeah..see you"
 
You let out a big sigh as you went home and laid down on your bed. In you mind you thought how I wish he would ask me to prom....
 
-The next day-
As usual you woke up,took a bath, ate your breakfast and went to school. Walking through the neighborhood was quite normal, well everything is just so normal you just got the feeling that something will happen. As soon as you enter the gates of your school , you shook off your thoughts and went straight to your locker to get your school shoes.
 
You opened the locker an a note, written in a pink paper fell. You picked it up and was so dazed out of what was written.
 
Dear,~~~~~~
 
You are so cute when you smile. 
You shine brightly as the sun.
 
-anonymous
 
You looked in the the locker only to find a sunflower with a pink ribbon. You were so touched because you loved pink and sunflower is your favorite flower. A smile formed in your face and you thought,who was it?
 
"yahhh mornin'" rose greeted causing you to panic more
 
"ughhh"
 
"wahhhhhhhhhhh what's that??" she saw the note and the flower
 
"I don't know.." 
 
"must be from your secret admirer" Rose teased you
 
"maybe" you said as you looked at the sunflower
 
The whole day you were thinking about who sent the flower. He was really hard to identify, the fact that there is a total of 200+ boys in your school. As you went home you just thought that maybe I could get more clues. You went to bed and fell asleep while thinking.
 
--next day--
 
You went to school as usual, and went up to your classroom. The classroom was normal but as soon as you get to your seat your eyes widen. In your table were a boquet of pink roses and a box of chocolate, with a note at the side.
 
The note says:
 
Hi Miss Beautiful!
Thought you need something to make your day sweeter!
 
-anonymous
 
 
You blushed as you read the note and could only stare at the thing in the table. As soon as you got yourself back you asked the whole class.
 
"HEYY GUYS DID SOMEONE GO HERE??" you shouted
 
"no when we got up it was there" your classmate said
 
"yeah..no one was here"
 
"really not even a person ?"
 
"YEAH" the whole class replied
 
You then smiled to yourself and thought..woah he's really nice and knows me pretty well. For the whole week, you recieved flowers and chocolates in every different method that you can't even imagine. From those gifts also included a note that would make your heart thump every single time.
 
--Friday--
After four days of surprises, you were expecting something today but when you went to school nothing was on the locker or your seat. There was no bird or cat that gave you something. You just felt that maybe he lost interest. The bell rang, which signals that it's already lunch. 
 
"Heyy don't worry good things will come to those who wait" Rose said with a smile
 
"yep I hope so" you said while looking up in the sky
 
 
Then a classmate of yours ran towards you giving you a red rose and a note saying: I've been thinking about since forever.. do you think of me?
After that your classmate led you a corridor full of roses and balloons and each person there gave you a card with messages that made your heart thump. A random girl later led you to the garden at the back of the school.
 
You could have swore that yesterday it was just plain grass, but today it had rose petals and balloons everywhere. Right in the middle were some guys holding some big cards.
A guy shouted 
"yahhh she 's here"
 
With that moment the letters cards start to flip. It spelled the words PROM WITH ME? after that a person covered with balloons stood right infront of you. He let go of the balloons that was covering him revealing a very familiar person. It was Jeongmin, your one and only crush. 
 
"~~~~~~~~ will you go to prom with me?" he said as he knelt down and grabed your hand
 
"ughh" you stutter as you can't say anything
 
The whole school was quiet waiting for your response.
 
You took a deep breath and said yes.A big smile formed in Jeongmin's face as he hug you and said thank you. You blushed as you were buried in his chest.
 
The whole crowd cheered for you two and was completly awed by what Jeongmin did.
 
Jeongmin took you home and while walking with him, it was so silent. The both of you were so shy to even say a word,but then Jeongmin broke the ice.
 
"how are going to feel if I confess to you now"
 
"ugh,,,....well"
 
He gave you his signature smile while holding your hands as he said
 
"~~~~~~~~~~ I had a crush on you since the day we met and now my feelings haven't change..how do you feel about me?"
 
You let out a weak smile to express your exploding heart with happiness as you answer
"Jeongmin oppa I have liked you too since before so I guess....."
 
"wahahah really?" Jeongmin said as he can't contain himself, he suddenly kissed you lightly on the lips. You blushed at that time and smiled back and hugged him.
 
 
 
--------------
 
A/N
 
hey guys it's been a while right?? sorry school is just...... anyway since I am on vacation expect more!!!!! nxt is donghyun just editing it!!! 
Edited by: TG
 
ENJOY GUYS!!! PLEASE COMMENT!