old rivalries

today we messed up but tomorrow i will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]how to defeat your enemies: cut off their feet.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Genre: Humor

Rating: Rated T for The Other Word for ies

Blurb: Yuju meets an incompetent runner. (unedited)[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

He was a damned cheater. The worst part was that he knew it damn well. As soon as he did it he smiled. She could've won if he hadn't stuck his leg in front of her.

She toppled forward head first. She tried catching herself, but she was going down at a speed too fast. Curse her tall and lanky body.

Curse Jeon Jungkook, the culprit that stuck his foot in front of her while she ran her 500 meter. His best friend was her competition after all, but this was a new low.

He had done things like throw her running shoes in the bidet in the boys room, increased her hurdles by an inch, and derail her confidence before races.

Given she had done things like put wood in his shoes. She couldn't do it to his friend; he was innocent for all she knew.

She glared at him from the side bench as he warmed up for his 4x400 meter. Maybe if I stare hard enough, a hole would appear at the side of his head. It didn't happen. 

She hated the way he smiled as he double-knotted his shoes. In her head he had already fallen flat on his face, just as she.

Second place wasn't bad, but it was nothing to first. The title now given to Park Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter