diet days

today we messed up but tomorrow i will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]i want  to the atmosphere.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Genre: Fluff and Angst

Rating: Rated T for Trivial Language

Blurb: Yuju's biggest fear is diet days. (unedited)[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

When Yuju started dating Jungkook, she was at the prime of her life. This is where she'd start her life in heaven. By his side, and not worrying about the things she hadn't known yet. But thinking about it now, makes her think that either way, he still would be the same. It wouldn't affect what the truth was, and she wouldn't be able to fix something she didn't know.

When Yuju wasn't aware of everything, they would just smile. Together, over dumb things like spilled coffee, or the other members tripping. Big Hit had always been one of the lenient companies, so if it was like this for Jungkook, she wondered what it was for other groups.

Diet days—were the worst. Sundays as known to most people. But sometimes, diet days could be Wednesdays. Sometimes diet days took a break. They vacationed for even as long as two months. Then come back for two days straight, and make Yuju want to weep.

Diet days were a much kinder name. Of course, it was what Jungkook would call them. Her name for them were starvation days.

"Oh come on," He had said rolling his eyes, as Yuju had tried to shove a tart in his face. "Now, that's too rough." He stretched his head away, as he was keeping her away. His hands were pressed against her collarbone and stomach. She wasn't tall enough to get him to eat the food.

"It's not a goddamn diet though! The definition for diet is, a special course of food one goes through to lose weight. The key word is food, Jungkook! You can't just not eat. Starving!" Yuju said finally giving up and putting the sweet down. "S-t-a-r-v-i-n-g. Starving." She enunciated her words, trying to get them across. He rolled his eyes.

"You're the one throwing fancy definitions around. You should know that starving has to do with death." He scoffed, and crossed his hands. Three year old Jungkook dramatically threw his head to the side looking away from her.

She scowled and moved to the other side of him to see his face. His eyes were narrow, and looking at everything but her. "Well, death is not that far away." She snapped and crossed her arms too. "Malnourished." She rebutted, and he finally looked at her.

That was just the thing. She felt so useless. She couldn't make him eat, but she couldn't force him. Plus god, was he stubborn. He was like the ing Excalibur. Jimin was the same, but he had stopped. He wasn't nearly as bad. It was by choice too. Jungkook chose to not eat on days because he thought he had something to maintain, and honestly it offended her. She didn't think of it much, because she shouldn't blame him, but who else did he need to accept him. She was there, right? Isn't that all that mattered? All the love he needed was two feet away. Maybe not even that far. Anything he wanted could be caught for him by her, he didn't need to impress anyone else.

"So what do you want then?" Jungkook snapped Yuju out of her thoughts. "Want me to eat the tart? Because I want to." He had uncrossed his arms, and his gaze looked so much more unguarded. "I really want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter