When I Was Your Man

When I Was Your Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:This is oneshot and is about my second favorite couple Eunhae From Super Junior^_^.This is based to the song "When I Was Your Man"By Bruno Mars but it's for Eunhae break up and it's gonna be only Eunhyuk's P.O.V. and sometimes No one's P.O.V.The words that are in blue color is the words from the song,it's also what Eunhyuks feels and thinks.

Enjoy~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

I woke up alone,by the sound of the alarm that woke me from my dream.I looked the big bed that hugged only my body and sighed.How much time has passed?1-2 months? oh it's already this long.I took a shower and headed to the kitchen to take a breakfast that i needed to eat before going to work.

Suddenly a soft melody from the radio filled the house,and my heart with memories from you.Do you remember this song?It was our favorite song,who would know that such a happy song could bring so much pain from the memories of you..of Us.

I done with my breakfast and i grabbed my car keys and left the house.I had to continue to live,although i hate this work,i hate my life,you could say that my life and my work was a reason my boyfriend broke up with me.

Just like that hours passed and i was at our favorite Cafe,with ours friends,

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

"Yah,Eunhyuk,how is Donghae?I have to speak a while with him"One friend of mine said while eating a little of his sandwich

"I don't know Shindong, the last time i spoke to him was when we broke up,2 months ago"I honestly answered and i saw the guilty and sadness in his eyes,well it was my fault.

"Sorry man i didn't know"

"It's okay,their no reason for you to apologize to me"I said and smiled to him who smiled back.Well me and Donghae were a couple since we were at College,like 8 years ago.Yeah,after i chased him for about two months he finally gave up and agreed to go on a date with me and so my life from boring and without any happy color,had a meaning and also colors..

You would ask how he managed to stay with someone like me.Well he loved me and also i loved him so much,he was my first relationship,first real one.

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize

I was to young,to realize that love could not alone make Donghae stay with me,yes love is a strong feeling but you can't stay with someone that doesn't give you any attention,nothing to your birthday nothing to your anniversary..Because he is busy enough to forget those things..I was a bad boyfriend but because he loved me,his bad boyfriend he was be able to stay with me for 8 years..

That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance

End Of Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

FlashBack 2 Months Ago

Eunhyuk returned home after a long day in the work,around 11 in the night,he was the C.E.O. in one of the biggest companies and richest ones.He placed the keys in the door and opened it,the lights were closed so he opened them and he saw some red petals in the floor,and then Donghae came out from the room,holding a cake,

"Happy 7 anniversary baby"Donghae said and walked closer to Eunhyuk who was fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter