Those in our past

When Love Dominates Everything (Detective Romance)

Contain mature contents. But it also has the important parts of story so you are warned!😄

"​​Wake up, baby. Mom's here," Dong Wook nuzzled under Jihyo's ears.
Jihyo streched under the blankets as the warm breath woke her up from beauty sleep. 
After the long night of making love, she was feeling sore in every part of her body. Jihyo wanted to stay in bed yet what Dong Wook just whispered confused her. What mom?
"My mom is here."
Jihyo immediately sat up on the bed and quickly gathered up the blankets to cover her body. 
"Where? I... I don't have a change of clothes!" 
"Don't worry. Just wear my T-shirt and ."
"This is not the time to joke, Lee Dong Wook!"
Dong Wook laughed and patted a kiss.
"There's your pajamas in my drawer."
"You can just say you are alone." 
Jihyo never expected this (meeting his parents) to happen so soon. 
"Come on. I just want to introduce you to my mom. There is nothing wrong about it. You are my girlfriend now. We are in a relationship, aren't we?"
"But..."
Dong Wook put a hand on her lips to stop her from denying.
"Don't... I will give you time to get ready," he said and got up to leave the room.
Jihyo headed to the living room where the laughters and conversations were being talked.
She reached there in no time and found that Dong Wook was sitting too close beside a pretty young lady who obviously was not his mother. Three of them were locked in an animate conversation and Jihyo suddenly felt weird to be an intruder. Anyway, it was Dong Wook who wanted her to meet his mother so to show her present, Jihyo cleared . 
"Omma! My girlfriend, Song Ji Hyo!" 
The way Dong Wook labelled her as his girlfriend warmed her heart but not the stare of that young lady. He introduced to both women and it turned out that the woman he just sat close to was his long time friend, Lee Da Hae. His mother was all over Jihyo, complimenting her as a very beautiful lady and was so glad that her son had finally settled down in a relationship. 
Jihyo immediately liked his mother but she couldn't feel the same towards Da Hae.
Dong Wook's mother joined in conversation with Jihyo asking her questions which most answers she replied were lies.
Dong Wook had not left Da Hae's side and to Jihyo's dislike, he seemed to be more babbly today. 
Jihyo instinctively knew there was more than friendship between Dong Wook and Da Hae. The way Da Hae looked at him was the look of a woman who was in love. It was apparent on her face. She was in love with him or they were?
Jihyo's stomach twisted with jealousy but she tried as hard as she could to ignore it. After a long minute, Dong Wook's mother excused herself to have a private talk with her son.
Jihyo and Da Hae were left alone in the living room between the awkward atmosphere. Jihyo just smiled at Da Hae and stared down at her fingers. Jihyo suddenly felt small under the steady gaze of Da Hae. She was just wearing an oversized T-shirt of Dong Wook and pajamas while Da Hae was dressed in luxurious dress and assessories. She must be born with wealth. 
"Dong Wook told me a lot about you."
Jihyo was so surprised to hear that. 
"We talk nearly everyday," Da Hae spoke.
Before Jihyo could pronounce a respond, Lee Da Hae heated the conversation.
"I was so shocked at first when he said he has finally found someone else. To be honest, I didn't want him to. You know, maybe I have got the wrong idea. I thought I will always be the one in his heart. And I expected his girlfriend to be the same level as his. From a wealthy family. Not... umm... village girl," Lee Da Hae said sickly as if the word village girl was disgusting on her tongue. 
Jihyo had heard the exact comment from one of Dong Wook's ex, Ha Ji Won.
What is their problem anyway? 
Jihyo had never liked those who judges people by their appearance and their background. 
Lee Da Hae didn't stop the offending conversation there. "Jihyo ssi, you may think he will feel complete with just you. But no, we had things that you will never be able to replace my role in his."
You might ask why Jihyo didn't respond to any of Lee Da Hae words. Jihyo was boiling up inside. She was restraining the fire in her because only she knew how she became a monster when she exploded. Jihyo didn't want to create a scence in front of his mother. So she just stayed silent. However she was at the edge of splashing water at Lee Da Hae's face when Dong Wook and his mother joined them in the living room.

.......................................................................................

"Have you slept with Lee Da Hae?" Jihyo spilled the boiling anger as soon as Da Hae and his mother left.
Dong Wook tensed up and he his lips in nervous way. Jihyo knew the answer before he could say. 
"How long?" she asked more forcefully.
Dong Wook searched her face for a clue that there would be nothing wrong in their relationship for spilling out the truth.
"Our families are close. And we have been good friends since young. As we grow old, we dated since senior year in high school. We kind of were in and off relationship when she studied abroad. However, she found someone in America and we ended clearly years ago. Did she tell you otherwise? I swear we maintain as good friends."
Jihyo nodded and turned away without saying a word. Dong Wook caught her by the arm.
"Jihyo, are you upset? What did she tell you? Please baby... talk to me."
"Nothing much. She said you guys talk every damn day and that I will never be able to replace her role in your heart," Jihyo answered cooly. She was kind of jealous. Whatever, what's  done is done. She also had Baek Chang Ju whom she maintained as a good friend. And it would be so wrong to buck the anger she felt towards Da Hae to Dong Wook. Keeping those in her mind she walked towards him and kissed him. Dong Wook was befuddled by her change of mood.
"I have assumed you have never had a serious relationship before me. Stupid I am. Yeah, I was upset. You never told me about this," Jihyo circled her arms around his neck.
"I am sorry. The subject never crossed my mind. It is always you. It has always been you. Nobody ever stayed in my heart. Actually Da Hae broke up with her boyfriend and she wants to come back into my life. I have told unambiguously that I am dating you and that we should maintain as friend. Believe me. There is only you, Jihyo, only you," Dong Wook said and picked her up and pinned her against the wall.
"You seem to be fond of pinning me against the wall," Jihyo giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist. Dong Wook kissed her passionately taking her anger and doubts away.
Like most people could not foresee the future, Dong Wook and Jihyo were also oblivious on how Lee Da Hae was somehow related in Jihyo's past.

.......................................................................................
Jihyo packed the remaining staffs into her sack. The school was almost noiseless with the lack of students who had gone home. Jihyo was preparing to go home when she saw a little girl sitting alone at a bench in the waiting area. She knew the girl. The girl was from the same junior class as Joon Su. However, she was transferred here in the middle of the semester from other school. Her name was Yuri. Yuri was always a loner. She never talked to anyone else yet she was bright. Whenever Jihyo's eyes met with Yuri's melancholy eyes, Jihyo saw a source of pain she felt at Yuri's age.
Jihyo sat down next to Yuri and patted her shoulder.
"Hasn't anyone from your family members come to fetch you?" Jihyo asked softly.
"Granpa's coming. But he is a little late," Yuri replied.
"I will wait together here with you."
Jihyo told stories and joked which could bring the rare smiles of Yuri to come alive.
After about fifteen minutes, three black BMWs pulled up outside of the school. The driver of the middle BMW opened the passenger door and an elderly man came out with a walking stick in his right hand.
He stalked towards Jihyo and Yuri, behind him were three men dressed in suits and shades more like bodyguards. Suddenly, Yuri exclaimed joyfully and ran towards the elder man.
"Grandpa!"
"Aigoo, did my princess wait too long?" 
"Ani, Tr. Jihyo waited with me."
The man cocked his head to one side signalling one of his bodyguards to take Yuri to the car.
"Park Sung Woo," the man extended his hand to greet and Jihyo shakely took it.
"Song... song Jihyo," her voice wavered at the sight of golden eagle figure gravened on the top of walking stick.
"Thank you for accompanying my grandchild Ji Hyo seonsaeng-im."
A thrill ran down Jihyo's spine at the knavish smile of Park Sung Woo. She wondered if this was his trait to kill her. To move his grandchild to the school she was working. He had found her. Although she tried to calm her nerve, when Sung Woo produced a visting card and gave it to her, Jihyo felt her knees went weak. Black E!
Her mind drifted back to the day she found out everything about what actually happened. The cuts of newspaper from her aunt's said:

The younger brother of BlackE company arrested for trading smuggling products.

The young brother of Park Sung Woo died in jail, the two kids under the guardians of CEO of BlackE.

An honoured policeman family being killed. The daughter missing.

The puzzled pieces falled into place.

"You look pale, seonsaeng-im," Sung Woo smirked, "please let me give you a ride teacher."

"Thank you for your kindness. But... I... I... can take the bus," Jihyo tried hard not to look like a nervous . However she failed instinctively. 
Sung Woo scanned the surrounding of the school area as if he was checking there was no one of witness if he ever killed Jihyo there. 
"Jihyo!" 
The voice that always came in rescue when she was fragile from fears.
Dong Wook protectively pulled Jihyo by his side. 
"Sung Woo ssi," he greeted and Jihyo was confused on how Dong Wook knew the CEO of BlackE, her enemy. 
Two men shared glances of known reasons. Dong Wook stared at the three bodyguards who were now in action of fighting if Dong Wook ever threw a fist at Sung Woo. 
"Will you wait me in the car baby? I... umm... gonna have a little talk with my friend Sung Woo," Dong Wook whispered into her ears and kissed her hair.
Jihyo didn't think twice. She was grateful to stay in the Range Rover rather than staying there listening to their conversation. 
Jihyo breathed out a long sigh when she locked herself in the car. She couldn't think how long she had been holding her breath in front of Sung Woo. Her hands were freezing and trembling with fears. An encounter with someone who killed her family and who wanted to harm her. She thought this would be the most dreadful moment of her life. If Dong Wook didn't come, she supposed she would be lying dead and cold on the ground of school field.
Jihyo watched the two men talking from the car. Dong Wook was kind of giving warning signs but Sung Woo looked like he didn't care. 
How was Dong Wook related to BlackE? 
Jihyo began to wonder.

......................................................................................

"Wookie? Do you and Yuri's grandfather know each other?" Jihyo decided not to ask however the questions slipped out of her tongue.

Dong Wook stopped soaping her body.
"Dad knows him," Dong Wook said gruffly. He pulled her back against his finely strong chest as he continued his journey down washing her. Jihyo moaned as his skilled fingers reached her sensitive . 
Several questions were on displayed in her mind. Jihyo was curious and wished to fish out information on BlackE company from Dong Wook. His father is business partner with BlackE? But why did he look angry when he talked with Sung Woo? Why the hell he didn't want me to hear of the conversation? Is Dong Wook somehow related with BlackE? 
However when his hand played their magic on her rubbing, questions evaporated. Suspicion kept in deep part of her mind. Replaced by pleasurable trust and love. This gorgeous and caring man will never belong to the fierce gang. Jihyo conviced herself. 
"I want you now," Dong Wook growled and pressed his magnificient package which was thick and hard between his legs. 
"Ah!" Jihyo screamed as desires ruptured at the contact of between her butts. "I want you too. Love me Wookie."
Dong Wook trailed kisses from beneath her ears down to her neck. His greedy hands cupped her s and kneaded them. Despite the warm water, her s beaded tight and goose bumps raced across her skin from pleasure.
Dong Wook slammed into her and took her from behind. Jihyo laid her fingers flat against the wall for support. Water sprayed on their lustful bodies and skin slapping and moans and sound of shower running mingled in the shower room.
"I am going to come baby. But I will come together with you, Jihyo," Dong Wook ed and rolled his hips for deep contact. Jihyo felt pleasure built around and after a while she came tightening around Dong Wook's . 
"Ah...Jihyo, you are mine. Mine to protect and love," Dong Wook breathed and held her tightly as he came.

......................................................................................
When Dong Wook woke up the next morning, Jihyo wasn't in the bed beside him. Sun was hidden behind dark clouds and rain was dropping. Today looked a shade of saddness. He got up from bed and walked into the bathroom.
Dong Wook found Jihyo in the kitchen and he hugged her from behind. Jihyo was still in his embrace.
"Who are you?" Jihyo asked hoarsely.
Dong Wook let her go as if he didn't comprehend her sudden irrevelant question.
Jihyo turned to face him and he saw that her eyes were red from crying. 
Dong Wook was confused. 
"Jihyo, what... I am your boyfriend, Dong Wook," he said softly as if he was talking to a child. 
"Stop!" she yelled her lungs out. Jihyo drew out a gun from the kitchen counter and pointed it at Dong Wook.
Tears escaped from her non-stop and her hands holding the gun trembled.
"Who exactly are you?!"

                                     ****

Hope you like the update. Comment below so I can know what you think of my story. Saranghae Readers<3.