Part III

[Markjin] I Know

Next morning, Jinyoung opened his eyes at 6:30 sharp. He growled and rolled around on the bed, refusing to wake up so early on a holiday. But he just couldn’t drift back to dream land again.

Fail in the attempt of hybirnating, Jinyoung finally gave up, slide out of the bed to finish his morning routine and walked out of his room at 7:15. He met Jaebum on the way to the kitchen, some bags and packages on his hand, heading to the doorway.

“Oh, morning hyung. Are you going home right now?”

“Yep. Packing didn’t take much time because I’m only staying for one or two days, but Jackson wanted me to clean all the mess I made in our room before I go so, bleh.”

“He’s probably just wanting to get back at you because you get to visit home.” Jinyoung smiled knowingly.

“Yeah, that hurt guy. Anyway, sorry I’m heading home first and not be here with you guys. I know you must be missing home.”

“Pfffttt, we miss home all the time hyung, it’s not a new thing. You’re on Chic and Chessy mode?” Jinyoung made a disgusted face.

“Yeah yeah, whatever help you sleep at night. See ya nerd.” Jaebum rolled his eyes and waved his hand at the door before he turned and left.

“As if you’re not a nerd too!!” Jinyoung called at him before the door shuts. He chuckled and glanced at the clock. It was 7:20, which meant there were still about an hour left until the guys would wake up.

Jinyoung thought for a moment and decided to go out for some groceries. He suddenly felt like doing something out of ordinary. Jinyoung took his wallet and happily went out of the dorm. He couldn’t wait to see the kid’s expression when they see what he did.

It was a cold Saturday morning and there was nearly no one on the road. There was only the light mist and breeze of the autumn air, dreamy fog on every trees and buildings, lit up here and there by the early stores and markets, the path guided by the streets tall lighters, making it seem warmer like your way home. Jinyoung took all his time to prance down the peaceful street, took in all the beauty of a quiet, half-asleep Seol. After a while of gathering some ingredience, Jinyoung got back to the dorm and started to get ready, whistling a merry tune.

Bam Bam was the first to pop his head out of his room, awaken by an alluring smell. With his bed hair, next come Yugyeom, eyes barely opened. The two curiously followed the smell into the kitchen.

‘Wowwwww, you’re making kimchi soup today???? Even though we didn’t ask for it????” Bam Bam gazed in disbelieve at a busy Jinyoung who was preparing them a warm breakfast, walking around in the small kitchen and didn’t even bother to answer him.

“HEYYYYY EVERYBODY! Oma is finally making his specialty today!!! Wake upppp!!” Yugyeom was wide awake in an instant, jogging through every room excitingly.

“You mean his only specialty.” Bam Bam grinned, earning a glare from Jinyoung.

“Oh, sorry I can only cook so little, might as well not cook at all.”

“Ani ani ani hyung, little is better than nothing isn’t it? Just continue, I reaaally missed your soup kekeke~” Bam Bam made a face towards Jinyoung, who just decided to ignore him again.

Mark walked out of his room in a dreamy state, he always looked the best when he’d just slept, more handsome than ever. Yugyeom was still in the room, making efforts to wake Youngjae up.

“Morning Jinyoungie~ Wow you really are making The Kimchi soup, I thought Yugyeom was just joking.”

And there comes Jackson who, contrary to Mark, looked like a mess every time he wakes up.

“Mwoooorago?? I thought he’d be sulky again because he got extra sch-“

“Ahahahaah! Isn’t oma the best Jackson hyung? Don’t you just LOVE to eat his Kimchi soup? Cuz I know I DO.” Bam Bam quickly covered Jackson’s mouth, gritted his teeth at him.

“Can you guys stop being such drama queens?” Jinyoung said sarcastically. But he had to admit, it was very satisfying seeing their reactions. 

Once Youngjae was finally up, they all gathered at the table like little baby birds, waiting to be fed. Jinyoung soon serve up the hot steamy pot of Kimchi soup along with some rice and toasts. The group hurrily dug in.

“Kkkkkkk this is Just Right! A bowl of hot Kimchi soup and rice on a cold morning!” BamBam exclaimed, his cheaks were slightly blushing from the heat.

“Make that two, that’s already your second bowl” Yugyeom snorted.

“Ahhhhh. Honestly Park Jinyoung, how can you be absolutely brilliant in one dish and completely dumb of others??” Jackson let out a satisfying puff of steam while he breathe out, asking in a I’m-very-curious manner.

“At least my ‘one dish’ is not fried eggs like yours.”

“So Jinyoung hyung, why suddenly cook today? The last time your made this for us was 3 months ago.” Youngjae munched his toasts.

“Geunyang (just), it’s holiday and we won 4 trophies, and I just feel like doing something.”

“Oh. Cool. And.. uhm… Mark hyung? Staring at that bowl will not help you digest them better.” Youngjae said waving his hand in front of Mark’s eyes, who was still in his dreamy-state-of-handsomeness.

“Huh? Oh… yeah…” Mark blinked, finally picking his spoon up and started eating.

Jinyoung smiled looking at his ‘babies’, eating and talking non-stop. He loved this feeling, like they are depended on him, and suddenly they’re like his little brothers that knows nothing about the world, and he has full control over them.

Then he shifts his eyes to the windows, staring at the street now has got a little more lively, people heading to work with their breakfast and coffee on their hands, warm and cozy. A little child gleefully laughing and talking with her mother as she held on to her hand on the way to school…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! I'm sooooo sorry for the late update! I've just finished a major test and I was busy like crazy during the last 2 months. But now that I'm over it, I can asure you updating won't be long anymore! In fact, I was planning for this to be the last chapter, since I've already nearly finished all of it. But because I didn't want to make it a long wait, so I divided it up and post a part of it. And so you can tell that the final chapter is coming soon, I think it'll be within a few days :)))

Thank you all of those who still follow this story and hope you guys still miss and like it!! >O< Sorry if this chapter lack of information, because it wasn't supposed to be 1 chapter :')))