At the beach

We're Perfect (the way we are )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay...This should've been posted yesterday but...MY WIFI BROKE 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

But instead,This has 2500+ words!!! It's longggggg (at least for me XD)

So I hope you enjoy~ Feedbacks are very welcomed! <3

 

 

--

 

 

 

The sun shone more brightly than ever which only made it so bad for the seven boys who planned to go on a trip.

Every member could be seen fanning themselves with their hands,sweat slowly dripping down their chins and necks.

It turned out that the so-called SUV was of a really old model and had a quite bad quality.

It was totally hot and cramped,all seven hemmed in by each other's arms and shoulders.

The strong and unwanted stench of perspiration lingering in every corner of the vehicle.

To make it extremely worse than it already is,The car air conditioner was broken and they didn't even ready a mini-fan or anything that could cool themselves up.

Even the front seat was left unoccupied because it was worn out and it's very uncomfortable to sit at.

"Okay,I wouldn't have complained if I could sleep at least but no..." Yoongi heaved a sigh,bearing his signature frown "Whose fault is this,again?"

Some of them ignored him,disinterested. But then there are also those who don't have the guts to reply because their hyung is indeed scary and brutally honest when mad.

"Stop whining about that Yoongi,None of us would've wanted it to be this way..." But then again,There's Jin who's the only one capable of shutting Yoongi up.

Hearing this,The latter sneered and closed his eyes,trying to sleep for even a little.

Jungkook,on the corner,knew that the eldest was trying to prevent Yoongi's rant to him so he felt mildly guilty about forcing Jin not to wear that.

"Ummm hyung," Jungkook cleared his throat and neared Jin for an inch "Are you still angry...about the clothes?"

Jin didn't answer and simply watched by the window as if he hadn't heard anything...

"Hyuuuuung~ Why are you pouting?" Jungkook whined

"I bought that in a boutique sale...It was a masterpiece yet you didn't even want me to wear it..." Jin mumbled,barely audible

"Sorry hyung,You can just...wear it once you're alone." Jungkook said "It's too disturbing for me."

Taehyung,who was in between the youngest and eldest,fished out something from his pocket and grinned at them

"Why are you two sad? Would you be happy if I gave Ladybug to you?" Taehyung kindly offered,glancing from side to side as he shoved the little red insect with small black polka dots,on their faces.

"What the- You even brought that ladybug along in this trip?" Jungkook stared at Taehyung in total disbelief

"Of course!" Taehyung chirped casually "Ladybug is my girlfriend so I take her everywhere..."

"Uhh I think we told you that ladybugs are male countless times before..." Jin blinked many times.

"Th-Then...It's my boyfriend,J-Just say so if you don't want him..." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and murmured things to the ladybug as if to comfort it.

The other two beside him just face-palmed incredulously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It surely has been quite a while since the time they left the dorm but they actually lost track of time...

Who would even care about how much they're traveling while having such a hot weather?

"Everyone,Are we there yet? We've been out here for about six hours and a half already!" Taehyung petulantly asked to all as he bent forward.

Okay,Maybe there is one who actually counted the hours since their departure.

"We're almost there,Taehyung...We're stuck in a freaky traffic jam." Namjoon,who had no choice but to drive nonstop since earlier,replied to the younger.

"Ohhh..." Disappointed,Taehyung sighed while slumping his shoulders before slouching back.

Namjoon glanced at the car mirror one brief time before shaking his head 'I know we all can be childish at times but I have to admit I've never literally seen Jimin act so impatiently like a child.'

On the corner behind,The real Jimin was sandwiched between Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jimin questioned himself why he was still squeezed between the two members now that he was technically Yoongi,but then he remembers he's just a centimeter taller than his formal self.

He sighed within the wretched moment of realization and just leaned back,knowing he won't be able to do anything about it anyway.

Meanwhile Hoseok was playing rather unhappily with his phone and Yoongi just... seemed to be quite happy in his dreams despite the heat.

They all would be lying if they said they won't give up the trip,but they're passed halfway the destination so there's basically no turning back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At last,They arrived to the beach and resort.

The maknae line were the first ones to escaped the hellish car while all the others were just too tired and would rather rest and sleep than swimming around.

Yoongi inserted his earpiece and hang the supporter by his earlobe,playing the first song in his album: FIRE.

He and the other three paced to the hotel and was knocked out as soon as they reached their room.

The younger ones tried their best to wake up everyone to join them swim because they knew there's still hope to enjoy the tiring day to its fullest.

Jin was the only easy to convince so having no choice,The three dragged their hyungs away from the bed and whined endlessly

 

 

"Namjoon hyung! Why don't you go swim with us? We're planning to play as well!"

"Quiet down Jungkook,My leg hurts from pushing the brakes continuously since earlier..."

 

 

"Hoseok hyung! Let's swim! We'll even play a game too!"

"But Taehyung, I'm tired- wait...Game? Call!!! I'm in!"

 

 

"Yoongi hyung...Hyung,Can you swim with us? It's not fun to play with not everyone with us "

"Shut up Jimin,I need to sleep...D*rn it!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter