Trip?

We're Perfect (the way we are )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many chatters and just the faint sounds of the radio were all that was heard on the pretty much crowded place which we call a grocery store...

Banners and posters plastered at walls and hung on ceilings were technically spelling out four simple,big words that must've lured the said people in: SALE.

Almost everybody was delighted about it 'cause why not? They'll get to save tons of money for the selected items they buy...

Well...Perhaps except one of the two members that were shopping there.

"Ughhh This is totally unfair! Why does it have to be only me to shop with you?!" Hoseok grumbled as he placed his crossed arms upon the cart.

"What's bad with that? Aren't you happy that it's a sale day and you'll get to buy the things you like for less?" Jin glanced at Hoseok before looking up to the Noodles Section again to check which had the least cracks.

"No! Why are we even at a grocery store when we could have just shopped at the convenience store?" He whined again,suddenly having a great urge to take his mask off.

"Well," Jin sighed,knowing the younger won't stop till he gets all his answers "They have a sale here and it's quite fortunate for us to buy all the other things we need..."

"Bu-But Why didn't you let Taehyung come along? It's his fault for keeping a ladybug..."

"And it's also yours for running around our dorm..." Jin shrugged without looking at the other.

'It would've been better if it's just Jin hyung I really hear and all,Seeing Jungkook lecture me just make me want to hit him on the head ' Hoseok sighed in defeat

"But why were the band-aids out of stocks anyway?" Hoseok brought up,now looking at his reddish forearm.

"I don't know,Maybe Taehyung ate them or something ..." The elder simply shrugged as he puts twenty packs of noodles into their cart

Hoseok almost choked on air but he just decided to fake a cough instead "W-Well...It's not like it's impossible,so..."

"Why twenty pieces though?" Curiosity was the reason of the random question this time

"Well there's two each for you six anddddd..." Jin flashed a grin which the younger already understood "-eight for me ~!"

Hoseok didn't say anything more,knowing Jin might start to talk passionately about foods,unnecessary comments and even cooking shows he'd rather not hear.

"Oh look! There's also a sale in the boutique!" Jin enthusiastically exclaimed to which Hoseok just facepalmed to...

 

 

 

 

 


Everyone was now in the dorm,deciding what to do for the rest of the boring day.

With Heads idly hung low to think, Each did an awful slouch as they poked their closed legs,hoping for a brilliant light bulb to appear above their heads.

But none came so far... Summer was approaching and they were too lazy to even think about things.

"Wait...Why are we even pondering over what to do when we could just sleep?" Argued Yoongi who had the most comfortable position

"That's no fun,We should be active since it's summertime..." Jungkook said,a pout visibly creeping up

"Uhhh We could just practice the dance again,right?" Hoseok suggested and he could've sworn he felt Namjoon slightly agreeing

"...Or maybe we could just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter