Lonely

REDEMPITION

Seoul was known as one of the city that never slept. Today  too there was a heavy traffic everywhere even if it was late and dark. A boy stilled in the middle of the road was staring hopeless at the dark blue sky.

He had the habit to stare at the sky like something or someone could appear.  His gaze was still concentrated  that he didn't notice I was still in the rood.

 Two big  headights  coming in his directions catches his attention. But instead of  runnig at the edge of the road he stilled there staring at how the venicle was getting closer and closer. He frown when he notice that  venicle was zigzaging  it was obvious that  the driver was drunk. But still he didn't move.

...

....

....

When the car crushed into him   he tried not think about the  pain  he was feeling in the moment as he hit the ground with his head.

And then stared at the sky  for the last time and let a weak smile.

'Finally I'm going to die' he thought.

As he slowly  closed his eyes.

Everything stopped moving when 3 figures apparead out of nowhere at his side.

They look at the lifeless figure on their feet before looking at each other.

"He will never learn the lesson" the man with blue hair said.

"I'm so fed up of  seeing him like this anymore. I want my brother back" the one with gray  hissed while he clutches  his knuck.

"We all want everyone back...."  the one with pink hair whispered  so low that the other two didn't almost heard.

''Baekhyun Pick your brother's body and let's go" the blue haired one ordered the silver haired guy.

The guy bent down on the floor and carefully scooped his  little brother in his arms. He frown  at how much cold it's corspe was.

'I'll save you he thought  while caresing his face with his free hand 'even if you'll hate me' he sigh and looked up only to see the two siblings glaring shamelessly at the lifeless body.

''Let's go before it's to late" the pink one warned.

As they vanished in the thin air everything return to move.

..................

A blonde long haried girl was still dancing  in her own pratice studio that the school have her when all of a sudden the music stopped on it's own.

As the music stopped her body automatically stop moving too. She looked around the room to see who turned it off but didn't no one.

She went to the stereo and try to turn in on but but it won't do it. She tried multiple time before giving up and finally checking the time.

21:14 o'clock

She gasped at how late it was. When she danced she lost the  of time.

She quickly picked her bag in the floor  walk out of the room  to the parking lot.

When she left a boy cover in dark black tunic appeared out of nowhere.

"She finally here again" someone muttered before his eyes catches something shining on floor.

He carefully picked it up and  stared at the cube dark blue necklace.

'It's definitely her' he smirked before  putting it in his pocket.

 But because the room was full of mirror he looked at his reflection  and smirked.

'Come back...please HE need you' he thought  as he swipe his green hair out of his face. And vanished just like how he appeared.

When she reached the parking lot she shivered. Her hand trembled as she started the engine.

 It was really late that she couldn't clearly see where she was going.

She  parked her  car in her doorway mainson.

She get out of her car and rushed to open the door since she still

have and uncomfortable  feeling like someone was really stalking her.

''I'm back'' she shouted as she closes the door as she dumped her bag on the floor but didn't recieve a response.

She frown and bent her head down ''Why I'm still staying it anyways it's like they'll answer me..." she muttered while feeling a crack on her heart.

Her parents were never at home because they were always working overseas and ie they were at home it's like they weren't even there. They always look at her coldy and only great her. They thought leaving her alone in that big maison and leaving her a lot of money would make her happy.

She would always feel lonely especially because everyone at school ignore her.

She once was really depressed and tried to and everything by drinking a poisoned drink but like a miracle  she woke up the next day.

And she didn't feel pain in any part of her body. It was like  she never tried to commit suicide.

And ever since then she would always dream the same nightmare every time she closed her eyes. And that night the same nightmare hunted her.

 

[She was running away from something not even looking once behind her. She was too afraid to look back. She was in a place full of trees and it was really dark  the  full moon was the only thing that helped her see through the the tress of the wood. She couldn't really see anything but she keep going. All she wanted was running away from HIM.

She was so tired but keep going on when out of nowhere a boy came pulled me in a dark place. She looked up and meet a pair of  sad grey eyes . He opened his mouth as he wanted to say something. Then a shadow appeared.]

...........

Drin

DRIN

Drinn

 

She groaned and turned off the alarm. She  woke up and went to the bathroom to do her routine bussiness and prepare herself for school.

After she was ready she went downstair  to  have breakfast.

After she finished she grabbed her keys car

"I'm going have a good day bye"

No one greeted her back as usual.

And everytime her hearts ached.

She went out of that house and go to school.

As she was driving toward the school she couldn't help but think about the dream she had and didn't notice someone was seating in the passenger of her car watching her and dissaperead before she could notice the presence.