Chapter 1

My Savior from the Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun felt the wet sand on his back. His eyes were still closed but he knew that he was safe.

 

He was also a hundred percent sure that he wasn’t alone in that beach.

 

Someone was standing really close to him. And, living in the world he lived, he knew it couldn’t be a good thing.

 

When he felt a touch on his face, he took his knife off and shot his eyelids up.

 

His expression softened with the sight of the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life.

 

It was a woman.

 

Her eyes widened as she realized she had been caught. But she had no idea why she couldn’t run away. It was like she got stuck on him.

 

Seunghyun was shocked.

 

The lady on top of him had a long and straight brown hair. Her skin was as white as milk and as smooth as cotton. And her eyes were gigantic, like two marbles. She was wearing gold shells on her s and, around her neck, she carried a necklace with a tooth. While examining her better, he spotted a huge scar on her belly, and, out of all the things he could have said to start a conversation with her, he allowed his curiosity to speak louder.

 

“What is that?” he asked, pointing at her tummy.

 

The girl followed his finger’s direction and met his gaze once again.

 

“Marine monster” she replied.

 

The sound of her voice felt like watching the sunset on a summer day to his ears. He didn’t know why, but he was pretty sure that he wouldn’t forget it.

 

How could he? It came from a magnificently gorgeous woman.

 

“Oh” he cleared his throat “I am sorry to hear that.”

 

What? Choi Seunghyun, the bad guy from the strongest and most powerful gang of the world was feeling sorry for someone? Not only someone; someone he didn’t even know.

 

She showed him a smile. Oh, and what a smile. It was sweet, but don’t let it trick you. It was y, captivating, attractive, hypnotizing…

 

“What’s your name?” Seunghyun inquired, but, before she could even think of an answer, she was interrupted.

 

“TABI! ARE YOU THERE?” Daesung’s voice echoed on the empty beach.

 

The lady glanced at the four men almost approaching them and, with a last glare towards Seunghyun, she found her way back to the ocean.

 

He quickly stood up, only in time to spot a tail disappearing through the waves.

 

“A mermaid?” he thought and, suddenly, he felt a bunch of arms being wrapped around him.

 

“Oh, hyung, thank God! Thank God you are alive!” Seungri said as he kissed his friend’s face.

 

Seunghyun grimaced.

 

“Remove your drool from my cheek, maknae” he ordere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter