Everything's messed up

Oh my seventeen

Monday came and and you were nervous. When you went home from Stephanie, you told everything to Dino. He wasn't shocked at all. He said, if he has told you about it before.

Your thoughts: Luckily, my place is beside S.Coups, so I can avoid Jeonghan. -

You thought about it whole night. You were drinking your coffee, when Dino came.

You: Good morning, Dino!

Dino: Good morning! Did you sleep well? -

You stood up to give him the coffee, that you have prepared for him, then you answered.

You: Not exactly! I can't stop thinking about Jeonghan.

Dino: Did you realize, that you always thing about him?

You: Do I?

Dino: Yes, you do! -

Dino started to talk like you.

Dino: Oh Dino, Jeonghan is so kind and polite! Dino-ya, I'm so mad, Jeonghan lied me! Dino, guess what? He just wanted to amaze me, I forgave him. DINO-AH, JEONGHAN KISSED ME! Jeonghan this, Jeonghan that...-

You crossed your arms.

You: I don't talk like this!

Dino: But you talk about him so often! Are you sure, that you're not in love with him?

You: I should tell you something!

Dino: What is it?

You: There's someone in our class, that I started to like!

Dino: What? Who's that?

You: It's a secret!

Dino: Is he Jeonghan?

You: Maybe Jeonghan, maybe not!

Dino: You never have secrets in front of me!

You: Everything should have a beginning!

Dino: I'll know him and I'll tell him to take care of you!

You: Nice try, but I'm not going to tell you yet!

Dino: At least, I tried! You know me well!

You: That's why I love you! It's time to go to school now! -

You prepared everything, then you went to school. When you arrived, you saw Jeonghan. You became so shy and you didn't know what to do, do you went in the class quickly. You took a sit and you waited for the fisrt lesson. S.Coups arrived too.

You: Good morning, Coups!

S.Coups: Good evening!

You: It's still morning!

S.Coups: But I say evening, 'cause I can sleep at that time!

You: What a sleepy head! Winnie The Pooh was a perfect name for you!

S.Coups: How funny! Sorry for I forgot to laugh!

You: You have no sense of humour!

S.Coups: Of course, I have! You're just.....not funny(?)

You: How dare you?

S.Coups: Will you sulk whole day?

You: Why would I? I don't even care about your existence! Who's that S.Coups?

S.Coups: You're still five, I'm sure about that!

You: Shut up!

S.Coups: Shut down...or shut all the way!

You: Shut all the way?Like "Jingle all the way"? S.anta Coups.

S.Coups: What a lame joke! S.top it now!

You: You look S.o mad!

S.Coups: You look S.o ridiculous!

You: S.eriously? -

He didn't have more word, but everyone laughed around the two of you. At least, now everyone knows what that "S" is before "Coups". The lesson started. It was an English lesson again. DK and Seungkwan had to talk, so they could practise.

DK: What's your name?

Seungkwan: My name is Seungkwan Boo! Where are you from?

DK: I'm from Korea! Where are you from too?

Seungkwan: From Korea in Jeju!

DK: Ah Jeju? Nice to meet you too!

Seungkwan: Nice to meet you! Ah you say "nice to meet you too" no!

DK: One more time? -

Both of them sang the next sentence.

DK & Seungkwan: Baby, one more time! -

As Vernon said, their English is "low quality". The teacher corrected them and told them to study more. You like to listen to their conversations, because they are so funny. After the lesson, you wanted to avoid Jeonghan, so you went to Wonwoo.

You: Hi, Wonwoo!

Wonwoo: Hi there, hip-hop team's angel!

You: How are you today?

Wonwoo: I'm fine, thanks! How about you?

You: I'm so-so.

Wonwoo: Oh why?

You: Do you have time after school?

Wonwoo: Sure! Why do you ask?

You: I'd like to hang out with you!

Wonwoo: I'm in! I'll show you a nice place!

You: Alright, see you after school! -

You're glad for you will hang out with Wonwoo. You saw Dino with S.Coups and it looked like they were watching you. You hugged Wonwoo quickly, then you went to Dino.

You: Hi, guys! Dino, I just wanted to inform you, that I'll go home late, because I'll meet Wonwoo after school.

Dino: Hmm...Alright, have a nice time with him! -

You walked away and suddenly S.Coups ran after you.

S.Coups: So you're dating Wonwoo.

You: It's not your busyness!

S.Coups: You shouldn't date him!

You: Why not? Who are you to tell me what to do?

S.Coups: I just told you to be careful! I don't want you to be sad later, because of him! You had better date with someone else!

You: Someone else? For example?

S.Coups: Someone, who won't hurt you!

You: I thought, Wonwoo was your friend!

S.Coups: Yes, he is and I know him well! He is flirty!

You: We're not together, okay? But I'm going to meet him today! -

You turned around, then walked away. you didn't understand why he cares about it, but you want to talk about an important thing with Wonwoo, when you meet him. You wanted to be alone, but it was a bit impossible. You sat down on the bench, when suddenly Jeonghan went to you.

Jeonghan: Hi (Y/N), can I take a sit?

You: yes, of course! -

He took a sit, then started talking.

Jeonghan: Look, I know you're avoiding me. I'm sorry for the kiss! I know, I shouldn't have kissed you. I know, you're not in love with me and I didn't fall in love either. I just have a crush on you, but it's not love yet!

You: You know, you are a really king and handsome guy and the girl, that you will be together with is going to be very lucky, but I'm glad for you told me everything! I want to stay your friend!

Jeonghan: I want to be your friend too! I heard, you are going to meet Wonwoo.

You: Who told you?

Jeonghan: I was talking to Stephanie and Wonwoo, when Vernon and S.Coups came to us and Coups told Wonwoo, that if he dares to hurt you, he will regret it! We asked about it and he said, that you'll go on a date after school.

You: Wow, S.Coups is mad.

Jeonghan: Not mad....He's maybe jealous!

You: Jealous? Why would he be?

Jeonghan: Probably, he likes you!

You: That was a good joke! I have to go now! -

You went in the classroom and took a sit beside S.Coups. You didn't say anything, but he looked at you.

S.Coups: Why are you so silent?

You: Why not? If I say anything, everyone will know it soon!

S.Coups: What do you mean?

You: Why did you disturb Wonwoo? Why did you let everyone know, that I'll meet him?

S.Coups: I just told him not to hurt you!

You: So kind, mom!

S.Coups: Don't be so rude!

You: Oh please! -

The lesson started. S.Coups looked at you a lot.

Your thoughts: Why is he so weird? He doesn't have to worry about his friendships, I won't ruin anything! -

After the lesson, you went out quickly. S.Coups was the first, who came.

S.Coups: Are you sure about it?

You: Yes, I am! See you tomorrow! -

You smiled at him, then Wonwoo arrived. S.Coups went home after that.

Wonwoo: Wow, he was so fast!

You: I know! Let's go now, there's something, that I want to talk about!

Wonwoo: Alright, I'm curious! -

You started walking and you talked a lot. He listened to you and you had a nice time. It was good to hang out with him. All you know is that nobody knowa who you like, they just guess it.