Kiss my lips

Oh my seventeen

It was evening and you were with Stephanie. You went to her house, since you decided to sleep there. You have talked about it before and finally you had the opportunity to make it real. It was around 8 pm, when your phone rang. Jeonghan called you. He was with Vernon, who wanted to invite you to a party. Jeonghan asked you to go, because Vernon is hysterical tonight. You wanted to laugh, but instead of that, you decided to join. Stephanie looked so happy, since she was able to see her beloved Vernon. They are so cute. It didn't take a long time to join, so you were there in time. Stephanie ran to Vernon and there was Jeonghan, who waited for you, so you went to him.

You: Good evening, Jeonghan!

Jeonghan: Good everning, I'm glad to see you!

You: I'm glad too! It's so great to see that Stephanie and Vernon are still cute.

Jeonghan: I agree, but Vernon is so hysterical tonight! As I see, Stephanie does her best, so perhaps, he will calm down soon! -

Later, all of you joined to a game, where you had to save the world from evil jellyfishes. You played with a super dog, who saved everyone. Such a ridiculous game, isn't it? You all enjoyed it though! Vernon and Stephanie were the Team 1 and you were with Jeonghan as Team 2. After this game, Vernon went to dance with Stephanie. Jeonghan looked at you.

Jeonghan: Honestly, this dance is not my style! Would you like to walk?

You: Sure! Where do we have to walk?

Jeonghan: Let's just walk around! -

You went out and talked to each other a lot during this tour. You felt a bit cold and probably, he realized it, because he took off his pullover and put it on you. When he did it, he didn't let you. He actually hugged you from behind. You became very shy, but you stayed like this for a while, then he let you.

Jeonghan: Do you feel better?

You: Yes, I do! It's a bit cold outside, isn't it?

Jeonghan: It is, so I let you wear my pullover!

You: Won't you feel cold?

Jeonghan: Don't worry about me, I don't feel cold!

You: Are you sure about it?

Jeonghan: Of course! Let's continue walking! -

You walked together and you kept on talking a lot. He was very kind to you as always.

Your thoughts: Probably, he is like this to everyone! he is very polite. -

It was around 11 pm.

You: It's a bit late! Shall we go home? Stephanie must be at home now too!

Jeonghan: Alright, I'm goint to accompany you! -

You walked to Stephanie's house and when you arrived, you took Jeonghan's pullover off, then you put it on him. He only smiled at you.

Jeonghan: Can I see you tomorrow?

You: Tomorrow? I don't know, but you will see me on Monday at school!

Jeonghan: Yes, it's true! Have a nice weekend!

You: Thank you! have a nice weekend too! -

You wanted to go in the house, but suddenly he pulled you back and kissed your lips deeply. You were so shocked and your face was red. You didn't know why he kissed you. After this, you went in the house and closed the door quickly, then you stood in front of it with shocked face.

Stephanie: Hi, (Y/N), did you have a good time? -

You didn't answer, you just stared at the wall.

Stephanie: (Y/N)? Are you okay? -

Your face was really read and you kept on staring at the wall. Stephanie went to you and she poked you, till you payed attention on her.

Stephanie: (Y/N) seriously, what happened?

You: Jeonghan....me...this and that...walk...kiss..us..

Stephanie: Hey stop, stop, stop! Start from the beginning and let me understand it! -

You took a deep breath and you told her everything. She looked a bit excited.

Stephanie: Oh my God, Jeonghan kissed you! Are you his girlfriend now or will you be?

You: What? No! He is kind and handsome, but we are just friends....good friend.

Stephanie: Just good friends...of course, that's why he kissed you!

You: Trust me! -

It was so unbelievable. You have some male friends, but it has never happened to you before.

Stephanie: Can I ask something?

You: Of course, go on!

Stephanie: Is Jeonghan your best friend? If he is close to you, but you are not in love with him, I think, he is your best friend!

You: How can you say that? -

You hugged her tightly and you knew, that no one can replace her.

You: You are my best friend, not other! Don't think about things like this! You are the best! -

She hugged you back and she smiled at you.

Stephanie: I believe you!

You: You have to, because I'm honest with you!

Stephanie: But if you're not in love with Jeonghan, who do you like? Is there anyone?

You: I know a lot of guys now and I think, there's ine of them, that I started to like! I don't want to say anything yet!

Stephanie: It's alright, I understand you!

You: Perhaps, you will realize it soon, if my feelings will grow for him!

Stephanie: You made me be curious! -

She laughed and poked you. She always knows how to make you smile. You will need her, when you see Jeonghan again, since you are so shy now and she always makes you feel better.

Your thoughts: I don't want to fall in love with him. Why? Because I'm that type, who's stupid enough to skip the chance to be with a kind guy. This is me, (Y/N) the idiot. I should stop thinking about him. -

Stephanie and you talked a lot and in the end you told her more, that you wanted to. You didn't mind it, 'cause you trust her enough and you know, that she won't make you feel disappointed. Only one question was in your mind: What will happen on Monday?