The Rain

A dose of JimJi ( Jimin + Umji )

   'Drip,drip,drip'
    Just like what the weather forecast said, its going to rain heavily tonight. And for the very first time, I believe it and it does happen. Tonight, I'm just lying on my bed, looking outside through the glass door that leads to the balcony, I see raindrops creating streaks of raindrops on the glass door.
     I still remember the first time we met. Its still fresh in my mind. Like it happens yesterday but actually, it happened 3 years ago.
    Just like today, it was raining too. I was on my way home from the school when you were the one offering me your school blazer, for me to cover myself from the rain because this stupid girl here, like you used to call me when I do something stupid, never wants to listen to the weather forecast and went to school without bringing the umbrella.
       I remember myself blushing hard when you talked to me, because you are one of the most popular guy in the school. You take off your blazer and put it on my head and you ran into the rain after saying goodbye.
    The next day, I overheard that you were sick. I felt really guilty and so, I tried to convinced nyself to pay you a visit after school. That day, I couldn't focus on what the teacher said in class because my mind drifted to you.
    After school, I went to your house and was greeted by your mother warmly, I told her that I want to give your blazer back. Actually, the real reason is that I want to check if you're okay. I saw you lying in your room. We talked as if we were old friend. And from that day, we became closer, that all of your fangirl at school gets angry with me.
     I remember myself falling for that dark brown eyes of yours and that smile of yours that makes my day brighter. I thought that you will never accept me because I'm just a friend to you, until one day, you confessed to me. Saying that you have been liking me for a long time already.
    I still remember our first date, our first kiss, everything. It's the sweetest moment in my life and I treasured it deep in my mind. We were so happy together, we even have our own couple teddy bear and our own sobg. The one that plays on the radio when we have our first kiss.
     We were happy together until last month, when I decided to call it off. I still remember you were crying and begging me not to leave you. My heart shattered at the image of you crying and telling me how much you love me. But I just can't. I know that I'm holding you from achieving your dream.
     You once told me, you want to be an idol. You want to sing and make music. I think and think thoroughly until I come with the decision of letting you go for your own good. I try hard to make you hate me but you still smile and tell me you love me. So, I have no other choice and tell you that I never love you, I'm sick of you and such. I told you that you will never deserve me because you are nothing.
    Nowadays, I always watch you on TV. With your group member, performing and winning awards. I am so happy to see you already achieve your dream. You have been working hard to reach where you are now. I am so proud of you.
   Everyday I will listen to your song and sing along to it. When your part is playing, I feel as if you are here, next to me. I can feel your warmth and everything. And I turn the music louder when I hear our favourite song. I can't help it. I feel lost and empty without you. I feel lonely without you.
   Every night, I cuddle against the teddy bear you bought me before. It reminds me of you and still have your scent on it.
   "I miss you. I miss you so much. I'm sorry for breaking your heart, its for your own good, oppa. I love you, Jimin oppa...always"
   I said that every night, to the teddy bear I name after you. It makes me feel better but I know you couldn't listen to what I said. Every night, I'll cry and think about us. The pitter patter of the rain outside becomes louder.Just like my tears that falls endlessly from my eyes, the rain doesn't stop.
     I know I'm stupid for letting you go but its the only thing that I can do right. And I will never forget you, because come to me and my mistake will always haunt me and still falls the rain.... I will never stop loving you, Park Jimin. Sincerely, this pabo girl, Kim Yewon.

A/N: so this story have been in my pc for long time, so I was thinking, why not publish it here. This story is inspired by AOA's song, Still Fall The Rain. And while I'm rewriting this, its raining outside so, I'm giving out the feels I have.hope you guys enjoy it. Will update soon. Bye!!!