Bonus

Now I know it hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night Woohyun have high fever but nobody know until tomorrow morning when his dongsaeng found him on the bed.

 

When the member wake up early the first thing they look for is Woohyun who’s in charge in making breakfast. It quite weird today because Woohyun rarely waking up late. When they found him in his room Woohyun is still asleep and his whole body sweating. His breathes sounds heavy and odd. Without haste they run to him and check for his temperature. They found out Woohyun body temperature almost reach to 45`C.

 

Sungjong immediately call out for Sunggyu “Sunggyu hyung help!”. Sunggyu how is out for bedroom ask “What are you shouting about early in the morning!?”. At the same time Dongwoo ask while drying his hair “Sungjong what happen?  Why are you shouting?”. Sungjong answer with panic “Woohyun hyung having high fever!”. Sunggyu ask with shock “Wh…What?”. Dongwoo with worry ask again “Where is he now?”. Sungjung replay “In his room”. They run in Woohyun room and look at it. Sunggyu look at Woohyun it is pale and trembling instruct Dongwoo to bring fresh clothes to change Woohyun in to because his clothes already soak in sweat. Hoya went out to buy cold medicine and chicken porridge while Sungyeol getting more blanket and pillow from the closet.  In the meantime Myungsoo fetch a big bowl fill with cold water and Sungjong  find small towel and went to help Sungyeol after that.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

In the afternoon Woohyun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter