Now I know it hard

Now I know it hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day WOOLLIM Entertainment has lost some of the data about group INFINITE so the company gives INFINITE day off for one week to settle the problem in the company. The company CEO call Sunggyu to ask either he did save the missing data. Sunggyu can't remember about saving the data so he opens his laptop to find the missing data. Dongwoo feel he’s responsible to help Sunggyu. Dongwoo also busy trying to find the missing data. Sunggyu looking for a soft copy in his personal laptop in mean while Dongwoo take charge in finding document that still not found to replace the lost data. While both of them busy working, Woohyun think he should take care the member so they won’t disturb them.

 

Woohyun thought it was an easy task but actually it was a task in hell. It takes three day for Sunggyu and Dongwoo to find and cover the missing data. For the first day the maknae went crazy to revenge Dongwoo for slapping his on stage last week. When Woohyun saw Sungjong tic toes sneak up to Sunggyu room, he know what his up to and try to stop him. Woohyun pull Sungjong away from the door “Yahh!!! Are you out of your mind? Dongwoo is busy helping hyung” Sungjong reply back at his hyung with pout “I don’t care. This is about the pride of my . I need to make it even.” Woohyun try to ask nicely “You can do it later. Let Dongwoo finish his job first okay. Omoo!” Suddenly Sungjong sit down and stomp his leg repeatedly on floor making noise, at the same time he say “I don’t care I want my revenge”.

 

 It became nosier when Sunjong slap his hand on floor demand for his right. Woohyun have an idea to stop Sungjong with the noise and hope it work “If I cook whatever you want will you postpone your revenge?” Sungjong think deeply before say “Ok give me a minute to think what I want.” Before Sungjong can telling his demand, Sungyeol and Myungsoo calling out loud for Sunggyu. “Sunggyu hyung! Come out and join us. We are going to get some food!!!” Woohyun startle and say “Shhh!!! What you guys want to eat? If you want me to cook, I’ll cook just follow me to the super market”. At the same time he sees Hoya walking toward the room. Like reflex Woohyun pull Hoya hand away from the door. Woohyun think is better taking all his dongseng along to the super market “How about we all go to the super market?” Hoya answer with blank face “Wh…What? Ok if you insist.” (Reply in confuse)

 

With both of his hand he drags four of away from the room, Woohyun say “Let go to the super market! “(Huhuhuhu this is hard) When they arrive at the super market Woohyun tell them to get whatever they want not more than three items and he will pay it for them. Woohyun “Ok guy’s we meet again here after 1 hour 30 minute.” Hoya & Myungsoo say at the same time “Ok hyung” while Sungyeol & Sungjong start to run and yell back at Woohyun “You are the best hyung”

 

They went to get their item while Woohyun finding the entire ingredient for their dinner that they already chose in the car before they arrive here. When he found the entire ingredient that he needs for dinner and he wait for other to pay the price. After they get back from the super market everyone are happy except Woohyun who regret for taking them out. He exhausted. It fell like taking care of four children than four grow up adult. Right after arrive at dorm, Woohyun went straight to kitchen and start cooking. He asks the kids to prepare the dining table while he cooks. After the noisy dinner their maknae Sungjong suggest to watch movie. It takes almost an hour to find the right movie for them to watch.

 

At the end of the movie all of them are tired and sleepy. Woohyun clear all the mug and bowl they use to eat while watch movie. The rest went up and go to each room to sleep. Woohyun see the members already tired so he wishes good night to them “Ok guy’s time to sleep, good night” Sungjong follow Woohyun hyung go to kitchen “Hyung why are you not sleeping?” Woohyun who busy cleaning the dish say “I will sleep went I finish clean the dish……ok…..now  go to sleep” all his dongseng wish good night at him “Ok hyung good night” “Night hyung” When he finish clean the dish, Woohyun go each room to make sure they sleep first before he get rest for that day.

 

On second day he thought it will be less hard, but the opposite happen. It starts with Hoya want to have a chat with Dongwoo. Just Hoya about to pull the door Woohyun pulls Hoya to sit with him. Woohyun “What wrong? Why you want to get in to the room?” Hoya frown “I just want to speak with Dongwoo.” Woohyun think he can help Hoya “Just talk to me, I’m a good listener. What do you want to talk about?” When Woohyun finish talk with Hoya, he heard someone crying.

 

He don’t need to guest because just by the voice he know it was Sungjong. Woohyun get into his room and found Sungjong crying by his bed. Woohyun went to sit beside Sungjong “Hey what wrong? Why are you crying?” Sungjong look up at his hyung and say “I read the anti-fan comment. They said I look like girl even my voice like a girl” Woohyun say “Hey why did you read it? You know it not true what they say right? You are unique in your own way.” Sungjong hold his hyung hand “Really? Thank hyung” (Sungjong hug Woohyun tightly) and Woohyun wispier to Sungjong ear “You most welcome”. It seems he still like little children.  After Sungjong done crying and calm down he let Sungjong asleep for a while.

 

In the meantime he went to check on Sungyeol and Myungsoo and found out the mood around them a little sad. Woohyun think they may have a problem so he asks them “What wrong guys? Why are you guys look sad?” Myungsoo startle and replay in shock cause they thought no one was there accept them “Ahh…nothing we just talk about our family.” Sungyeol who see Woohyun come closer to them “We just miss them a lot hyung.” Woohyun  sit between them and say “Don’t worry we will meet them all in time. I will talk to our manager and Sunggyu hyung to make day to meet our family. Is that ok?” Sungyeol smile and replay “Yeah that sound nice.” Myungsoo is thinking “I hope we meet them before our next concert.” Woohyun hug them and say “I’ll try. Don’t worry okay.” They both answer the same time and lean more at the warm hug “Okay hyung”

 

For the third day Woohyun and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter