Red Jasper

Quartz

 

red jasper

a stone of justice and passion; said to help gain insight on how to rectify unfair situations

 

✧ ✦ ✧

 

"We should have ." 

Hyosang raised an eyebrow, pausing the movie he was watching as he turned to the boy on the sofa beside him. 

"What?"

"You and me. We should ."

Hyosang blinked a couple of times, trying to process what was going on. He knew Hojoon could be forward, the elder didn't have much of a verbal barrier, but this was something else. 

"Come on Hyosang, I've heard you're pretty great in bed, and I know I'm amazing in bed, so, why not? I reckon we'll have unreal ."

Hyosang couldn't even think of how to reply to that. A few months ago Hojoon had hated him, hadn't wanted him anywhere near Jiho or the rest of his family. Now he was proposing they sleep together. 

"Isn't that...kinda weird? Neither of us are single."

Hojoon scoffed. "Yeah, cause we have the same boyfriend. It's not weird, look at me and Taeyang. I'm not asking you to marry me; I just wanna know if you wanna sometime."

"Uh..." Hyosang knew he probably looked incredibly stupid, mouth hanging open as he tried to formulate a response. 

"Oh, Jesus Christ." Hojoon rolled his eyes as he moved himself into Hyosang's lap, pressing a forceful kiss to the brunette's lips. He felt the younger tense up underneath him, before melting into the kiss, lips parting to give Hojoon access. His eyes fell shut as Hojoon kissed him, his hands gripping onto the dancer’s thighs to pull him in closer. 

"See," Hojoon breathed as they broke apart, "that wasn't so weird, right?"

Hyosang shook his head, eyes fixed on Hojoon's lips. He'd be lying if he said he didn't find Hojoon attractive. The elder had this raw ual magnetism that Hyosang couldn't ignore. He had often heard Jiho or Taeyang ing the dancer and wondered if he was as talented as they both made out. 

"So," Hojoon rolled his hips slightly, pulling Hyosang from his thoughts, a light blush spreading across his face, "you wanna me?"

Hojoon reached down to palm Hyosang through his sweatpants, an amused smile dancing across his lips as he realised how hard the younger was. Hyosang moaned lowly at the friction, tilting his hips up in a silent request for more. 

Hojoon withdrew his hand, causing Hyosang to pout slightly at the loss of contact. "Say it. Say you wanna me, Hyosang." 

He ground his hips down harder on the bulge in Hyosang's pants; the younger's head fell back against the sofa with a gasp. "Jesus, Hojoon. Yeah, okay, I wanna you."

"Knew it." Hojoon smirked, standing up so he was off Hyosang's lap. "Taeyang totally owes me £20." 

Hyosang gaped. Did Hojoon get him all worked up via just to win a bet? 

He was just about to call the blue haired boy out as Hojoon pulled his shorts down and straddled Hyosang again, pressing another forceful kiss to his lips, preventing the brunette from asking what the was going on. The question all but left his mind as Hojoon's hand slipped past the waistband of his sweatpants, fingers wrapping around his growing , him to full hardness. 

"There should be lube in there." Hojoon nodded to the small set of drawers beside the sofa they were on. Hyosang had learnt over the past few months that the boys had bottles of lube just about everywhere throughout the house, including in the kitchen, which he had always found unhygienic to say the least. 

The dancer took the bottle from him, pouring some on his fingers before taking Hyosang's back in his hand, coating it in the slick substance. 

"You ready?"

"Do you need me to...uh, finger you?" Hyosang asked hesitantly as Hojoon raised his hips up ready to sit on Hyosang's . 

"Jiho ed me pretty hard this morning, I'll be fine." Hojoon smiled as he slicked up his own entrance before beginning to lower himself down onto Hyosang. 

", Hojoon." The brunette bit his bottom lip as the dancer sunk down on his . "You're really tight, are you sure you don't need stretched more?"

Hojoon shook his head, turquoise strands of hair flying across his face as he continued to take more of Hyosang inside of him. " no, this is perfect." 

A slight smile crept onto Hyosang's lips as he gripped onto Hojoon's thighs, bucking up into the elder. Hojoon let out a yelp at the sudden movement, throwing his head back as a wave of pleasure and pain swept through him. Hyosang had always suspected Hojoon was a masochist due to the cries that came from his room whenever Jiho was in there with him. 

"God, Hyosang," Hojoon gasped as he rocked himself in Hyosang's lap, adjusting to having the full length of the model inside of him, "no wonder Jiho raves about your ."

Hyosang felt his face heat up at the mention of his boyfriend. "He talks to you about me?" 

"Of course he does. Jiho, like, hardly ever used to bottom before you came along. He always tells me about how much he loves being ed by you." Hojoon placed his hands on Hyosang's shoulders for leverage as he began to move his hips. 

Hyosang gasped out the elder's name as he started to pick up a steady rhythm, mouth falling open as Hojoon rode him. His fingers crept up under Hojoon's t-shirt, feeling the dancer's abdominal muscles contracting at the touch. 

"Do I feel good?" Hojoon purred, raising himself almost fully off of Hyosang's , slamming back down into the brunette's lap. Hojoon cried out at the force of his own actions, repeating the movements as he ed himself on Hyosang's . 

"God, Hojoon." Hyosang’s fingers gripped into the elder's hips, crescent moons digging into this skin. "You feel amazing. Keep moving, baby."

A small smile crept onto the dancers lips, clearly loving the nickname; Hyosang had never called him anything but 'Hojoon' before. 

Small gasps of his name left Hyosang's lips, spurring the elder on. Hojoon loved attention; he thrived off it, pinching at Hyosang’s cheek as the younger's eyes fluttered shut at the sensation of Hojoon bouncing on his , wanting Hyosang to take in every movement. 

"God, you look good, Princess."

Hojoon slowed his movements slightly as he registered the deep voice to his right. Jiho was leaning against the doorframe do the living room. Eyes fixed on his two boyfriends. 

He smiled arrogantly at Jiho, arching his back and lifting his hips so the younger could see the full extent of Hyosang's in his . 

"Jiho, sweetie, take a seat." He pointed tithe seat near them. "Your boyfriend's feels so good."

Hyosang's eyes locked with Jiho's. The younger model was watching them both with such intent. A contented smile on his face as he watched Hojoon himself on Hyosang's length. 

"He loves watching me ride ." He half-whispered into Hyosang's ear, loud enough so the dark haired man on the chair next to them could hear. "Don't you, Jii? You love me from this angle." 

Hojoon rolled his hips again throwing his head back as he found that sweet spot inside of him, Hyosang's rubbing up against it. 

"You look good from any angle, Princess." He moved from his own seat so he was next to the sofa beside Hyosang, fingers through brunette hair as the elder model gasped out Hojoon's name. "You always look good with a inside of you."

Hyosang was getting impatient, bucking his hips up into Hojoon, desperate for more friction from the elder. Hojoon whimpered, barely keeping composure as Hyosang ed into him, head falling forward to rest against Hyosang's. 

Hyosang pulled Hojoon down into an open mouthed kiss, fingers digging into tawny hair as the two of them moved their hips. He could feel Hojoon coming undone on top of him, the elder struggling to keep himself upright. 

Jiho carded through Hojoon's hair, fingers twisting in turquoise strands before pulling, Hojoon's mouth falling open as Jiho yanked his head back. 

"Hyosang," Hojoon managed to gasp out, as Jiho tugged at his hair, "come inside me." He could tell by the way the younger model was handling him that even though he was close Jiho wanted him to hold on. Jiho had two sides to him and Hojoon loved it, his boyfriend was the most gentle, most romantic person he had ever met, but he wasn't afraid to push Hojoon well past his limits. 

Hyosang's nails dug even further into Hojoon's hips as he began to lose his own rhythm. He was so close, and Jiho's intense gaze wasn't helping. He wasn't used to this dark, domineering side of Jiho, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it. He almost wished Jiho would treat him like that. 

"Go on, baby. Come if you want." Jiho's voice was low with anticipation. "Unless you want to make Hojoonie wait even longer, he knows he's not allowed to come til you have. Isn't that right, Princess?"

Hojoon let out a strangled moan of agreement as Jiho tugged at his hair again. 

Hyosang weighed up his two options. On one hand he was desperate to come, on the other, Hojoon looked so good like this. A flushed, whining, panting mess. It was such a contrast to his usual obnoxious persona. 

Hyosang bucked back up into the dancer with more force, noticing the way Jiho's eyes darkened as he realised what his boyfriend was doing. 

"Looks like he's gonna tease you a little more, sweetie." Jiho left a trail of kisses up the dancer’s neck in an attempt to soothe him as Hyosang ed into him, but, if anything, it was probably bringing Hojoon even closer to the edge. 

"Hyosang, please," he wasn't sure he could hold on much longer and he really didn't want to come without permission, he revelled in the praise from Jiho when he was obedient, "please come in me. I want you so bad."

Hyosang's stomach knotted as Hojoon begged, his voice thin with arousal. He couldn't get over how good the blue haired boy looked like this. He would have loved to have made Hojoon wait longer, hear him beg and plead more, but he couldn't hold out much longer himself. 

He rutted up into Hojoon, hard, muscles almost giving in as he lost control. He threw his head back against the sofa as he came in the elder, milking his in Hojoon's tight heat. 

His vision was blurry as he looked back at the boy on top of him, watching Jiho releasing Hojoon's hair and pressing a kiss to the dancer’s lips. 

"Good job, Princess." 

Hojoon took that as permission, finally letting himself come undone. He fell forward against Hyosang without Jiho holding him up as he spilled over the brunette's shirt. His head was spinning. Being denied always made him so much harder. 

He just about registered a pair of arms wrapping around him, rubbing soothing circles into his back as he came down. He nuzzled into Hyosang's neck. He had never realised how nice the younger smelled before. 

"You were right," Hyosang’s fingers moved up to his hair, gently scratching against the shorter shaved part at the back, "we do have unreal ."

Hojoon laughed softly against Hyosang’s neck, forcing himself to sit up and look at the younger, muscles still shaky. 

"Told you." He pressed a barely there kiss to Hyosang’s lips, it seemed so pure and chaste compared to what they had just done. 

"I agree." Jiho smiled at them both, sitting back against the sofa. Hojoon had almost forgotten his boyfriend was there without his fingers fisted in the back of his hair. 

"You guys should and let me watch more often."