Amber

Quartz

amber

said to bring clarity and promote success.

 

✧ ✦ ✧

 

"Do you have to eat it like that?"

It was August and 35 degrees outside. Hojoon had basically been living off ice lollies, being unable to stomach anything else in the heat. He hated summer. 

He removed the raspberry flavoured stick of ice from his mouth, tilting his head slightly. "Like what?"

"Like you're ing it."

Hojoon scoffed. "Byungjoo, darling, if that's what you think ing is then you need to up your head game."

Byungjoo rolled his eyes. "Please. I give better head than you."

Hojoon threw his head back, laughing obnoxiously. "You're cute."

Byungjoo scowled, taking a bite of his apple as Taeyang walked in the kitchen, a chestnut poodle in his arms. 

"What are you two bickering about now?"

"Byungjoo thinks he gives better s than me, when we all know I give the best head in this house." Hojoon gloated with a cocky grin on his face. He a slow strip up the length of the pink ice pop, never once breaking eye contact with Byungjoo as he gently on the tip. Byungjoo gagged. 

"No you don't."

Hojoon's mouth hung open, a drop of raspberry liquid dribbling down his chin which he quickly wiped away with his sleeve. 

"Excuse me?"

"You don't give the best head in this house. I do." Taeyang retorted nonchalantly, his fingers through Kkong's curly fur. 

"Taeyang! You always tell me I'm the best you've ever had!" Hojoon brought a hand up to his chest in mock hurt, pouting at his boyfriend. 

"Well you are." The brunette shrugged. "Only cause I haven't my own , though."

Hojoon's eyebrows furrowed, pout intensifying. He thought Taeyang would have been on his side. No more s for him. 

He felt the ice lolly being alleviated from his hand as Hansol sat down next to him, taking a bite out of it. 

Hojoon gaped. 

"Well, Hansol's out of the running."

The young makeup artist cocked his head as he chewed on the flavoured ice, having no clue what Hojoon was talking about. 

"We're debating who gives the best head out of all of us." Taeyang offered, sensing Hansol's confusion. 

"Oh~" The pink haired boy mused. "Well I think I do. Have you heard the way Jiho screams my name when I go down on him?"

Hojoon scoffed again. "He's probably screaming out of fear of you biting his off." He motioned to the half-eaten stick of ice in Hansol's hand. 

"Don't be afraid to use your teeth, Joonie, some people like it." Hansol smiled sweetly, turning to his blonde boyfriend who was blushing furiously. 

Hojoon huffed. This was ridiculous. 

"Are you all forgetting what I did for a living? I was a professional er. I used to make more money off of one than you guys do in a week. How much has someone ever paid to be off by one of you? Hm?"

Byungjoo swallowed a mouthful of apple.  "Uh, nothing? Because we aren't es? Just cause you got paid for doesn't automatically make you good at it, I'm at my job and I still get paid."

Hojoon narrowed his eyes, jaw clenching as he mustered up every ounce of willpower to prevent himself lunging across the table and punching Byungjoo. 

"Okay, enough." Taeyang held his hands up, sensing the atmosphere between the two most fiery members of their family. "We'll just have to agree to disagree, we all give good head. Okay?"

Hojoon was having none of it. 

"There is one way to settle this. We could have a -off."

Hansol removed the almost-finished ice pop from his mouth, which he had now claimed as his own. "How would that work? Jiho would never pick between us."

"True." Hojoon hummed thinking to himself. "We need someone impartial."

His eyes lit up, grinning slyly to himself. 

Taeyang knew exactly what he was thinking, his eyes widening. "Joon, please don't scare the new kid off."

Hojoon ignored his boyfriend. "Oh, Hyosanggie~" He sang, knowing the younger was around here somewhere. "I need to ask you something!"

A couple of seconds later Hyosang appeared at the kitchen archway, an eyebrow quirked. "What?"

"How would you like a from four beautiful boys?"