second

Cool and Sassy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Days later...

At someone's apartment

‘haji-ma... Appa haji-ma jebal  eomeonileul dachigehaji anh-a! andwae  omma... omma... !’

“ omma!” hosh.... hosh...hosh.... she woke up with sweat that soaked her body. Sudden pain strike her head. She cupped her face with both of her hands to muffle the pain in her head.

“ nightmare again... I’m just talking with that ahjussi and he just gave me a lift to home, nothing else.arghhh.... If my nightmare comes again how can i get a boyfriend!?”

............

05:30 kst. This morning I feel like want to calm my mind. I sat in the living room directly facing the garden behind my house, not big but seeing green plants and blooming flowers can make me comfortable. accompanied by a cup of hot coffee and cool breeze. South korea is already entering the winter and although the first snow yet to come, the cool breeze being able to make people lazy to get up from the bed and choosing  wrap their body with blankets again and go back to their dream world. Pathetic but interesting, I remember that night 2 day ago

“not live for love. but love for life.” She says.

“ what that means?” I asked her without taking my eyes and still focused on driving.

“ Don’t live for love. Because you will be disappointed. You know? Many people in this world that is blinded by love, and many of them end up miserable.” I glanced at her and looked at the road again.

blinded by love? could it be me? “ then what means Love for live?” I glanced at her again, she was smile and let out sigh before she answer my other question. “ what ahjussi think?”

“ i think it’s... wait a minutes. why do you ask me again? It's you who should answer my question.”

“ ahjussi,  you was 30 years old but you don't understand the simple things like this. Love that will make you become a better man, does not make you become someone else, not only accepted love but also gave love. That's what I call a love for life. I do not want to cry for love too, it's pathetic ” She’s cute.

 “ it looks like you're an expert on problem love. Can i say you have many ex-boyfriend”

“ the fact is none. I don't have, even just one ex”

“ you don’t have boyfriend. Even just one? Really?” she must lie.

“ for me. I don't need to have a boyfriend to understand the problem of love. look around you, learn about it and you can understand the real meaning about Love and Life...”

 “ samchon...”

the real meaning about Love and Life...

 “ samchon!!!!” I snapped out of my reverie when Sungjae yelling right in front of me. I'm lazy to respond him, it's still early and he's been interrupting my time.

“ samchon are you okay? Honest with me yesterday night where do you go? You know, You made us worry. We are afraid if something might be happen to you.” I glanced at him with a strange look but also amazed. they usually not worry about me, even if I go for  days without telling them.

“ it seems me who should worried about you two.“

“ wae?”

“ Just... you usually not care about what I do. Or maybe you worry if I do something bad because last night the person who I loved have an affair behind my back?” my nephew Yook Sungjae, he's handsome but sometimes he is slow for digest my words. His mother is my sister Gong Ji-hyo, and my brother-in-law who was the father Sungjae named Yook Jae-bum.

“ a...ni Geunyang. Samchon what makes you daydream just now?”

“ you chance the subject.” always, he always changed the subject when he caught.

“ ani! Samchon  was indeed dreamy. Even your coffee isn't hot anymore.” I hold my coffee cup, and he’ right this coffee is not hot anymore. I grinned to Sungjae when he just looked at me with annoyed look.

“ Sorry. You right maybe I've been daydream too long.”

“ she’s cute  what that means?”

“ what do you mean?”  

“tsk he doesn’t remember  just continue your daydream samchon. I go”

“ what do you means and where do you go?”

“ I am a student and of course I would go to college.”

“ a cham. Sungjae-ah ...”

“ wae tto?” Should I ask about Eunji to Sungjae? But he'll be suspicious and start asking me about this and that and like how I know Eunji.

“ Tto...tto...tto samchon you daydreaming again!”

“ Tto! How do you dare to yell at me again?” I hold my emotions, obviously he's younger than me. But he dare raise his voice to me, again!

“ mian... so what you want to say samchon. It's too late for me go to the college”

“ forget it.”

“ annoying! I go.”

She’s cute “ did i say she's cute? ”

“ naega? ah... molla. I'd better go to work.”

..........

At Kyunghee University. Modern music majors department

With brown wavy hair, simple white t-shirt and black jeans Eunji walked to the class. Today Eunji became assistant a day to accompany professor Yeon-soo. Eunji is the students who most often designated by professor Yeon-soo to become her assistant because her vocal ability and good at playing music instrument. For juniors Eunji is their role model, not only beautiful she is also friendly to the junior. Become a professor's assistant didn’t make her to be arrogant person. Sometimes Eunji attending her junior class just to inquire how far they understand the subject and the matter has be given by teacher.

“ morning sunbae...”

Eunji look to her right side and found Heo-chan along with his gang Sungjae and 2min Young-min and kwang-min, grinned at her. They are junior who likes to make noise and make Eunji be 'victims' of their ignorance. But as usual Eunji just ignore them. because Eunji know if they just want to play and there is no intention to do the bad things to her. Among the other juniors they became her buddy and her dongsaeng, although sometimes they are ignorant but they not forget about their education.

“ why you guys still here? ... maybe you guys want penalty points? ”

“ we would love it if Eunji sunbae who gave us penalty points. Anyways for your information professor yeon-soo today didn't come to class. she had a private matter to be attended. So today we are...” Heo-chan pause for a moment before continue his words and glance to his right and grinning with the twins brother 2min.

“ FREE!!!” they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter