First

Cool and Sassy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ how do I look?” Gong-yoo asked to his best buddy Dong wook and his nephew Sungjae

“ good ”

“ As usual. Where are you going samchon?”

“ not today but tomorrow. tomorrow i want propose to my yeochin “

“ Mwo? You mean Yoon Eun-hye!! ”

“ hmm. What do you think? she will accept or reject me? ”

They paused for a moment when Gong-yoo being turned around to see the mirror to tidy up his suits. Dong-wook and sungjae look each others don't know what they want to say.

“ wae? Don’t be like that. You make me nervous”

“ samchon... ahjussi” Sungjae confused to say. he looked Dong wook who also didn’t know what to say.

“ Malhae! Whats wrong. you make me confused”

“ samchon i don't know how to explain to you about this. Eun hye noona”

“ whats wrong with her “

“ i think...” now turn Dong-wook who speaks. he thought he should explain clearly to his friend before it's too late.

“ mwo?”

“ i think you don’t need propose to her. She’s not good for you”

“ what do you mean? what's your excuse saying she's not good for me!”

Dong-wook and Sungjae silent. they knew Gong-yoo is currently in a state of upset with their remarks about Eun hye. but they can’t just be silent. they happy seeing gong yoo happy, but not with Yoon Eun-hye. Gong-yoo don't know if Yoon Eun-hye women who Gong-yoo very in loved had been having an affair with his best friend who is none other than Kang Ji Hwan. And maybe now is the right time to say it

“ we see...” Sungjae spoke.

“ mwo?! What do you see?”

“ I know samchon will not believe what us say. Tonight 7pm come to cafe xxx with us “

“ sirheo! why should I join you and you Yook Sungjae?”

“ you'll know what we mean later Ahjussi! Kajja Sungjae-ah “

“ you're my age! Don’t call me ahjussi if yourself are an ahjussi. Geez!“

dong wook and Sungjae not concerned with the nagging gong yoo. after they came out of the room they stared at each other.

“ mwo?!” Dong wook feel uncomfortable with the gaze of Sungjae.

“ ahjussi what should we do?”

....

 in his room Gong-yoo grumbling about what was said by a friend and his nephew. how can they say Yoon Eun-hye is not good for him? he believes if Eun-hye is the right woman for him.

“Ahjussi? He's even an old man too.”

...

7pm in front of the restaurant xxx

“what we do here. what we're spy on someone?” Gong-yoo not stand with two men who are now with him in the car. “ I wanted to get out, you brought me here to eat right?”

“ Sungjae-ah can you soothe your samchon?”

“ ahjussi samchon can.... look!” Sungjae pointed toward the front of them.

like bang! Gong-yoo not take his eyes off the two people who had just come out of the car and went into the restaurant with holding hands.

In the car Gong-yoo just sigh and laughed lightly massaging his forehead. Dong-wook and Sungjae just look at him with pity and guilt too. but even though they look nasty this is the best for Gong-yoo before it's too late.

“ samchon gwaenchana?” asked Sungjae with a worried face.

“ gwaenchana? Ya don’t like that!” Now Dong-wook also looks worried

“ you go home first.” without waiting for an answer gong yoo straight out of the car with a face that has been flushed due to anger Gong yoo immediately into the restaurant.

“ andwae! we must wait him. Sungjae-ah”

....

In the private room restautrant xxx

“ hmm neomu maa”

“ jinja, manh-i meoggo.”

Tok tok tok...

“ oppa you ordered a meal again?”

“ ani. wait here a minute” ji hwan walked to the door and opened it Bukk!!! shortly after opening the door he got a punch landed on his right smooth cheek. and there Gong Yoo with anger on his heart and eyes. He walked with a deadly gaze but full of charisma. Eun-hye in her seat couldn’t do anything.

“ oppa. I can explain...”

“ you like him?”

“ oppa i..”

“ stop there you bastard! “ Eun-hye shut again after Gong-yoo jerking Ji-hwan without taking his eyes off her. here Gong-yoo trying to control his temper. even he finds out if Ji-hwan try coming toward them.

He’s standing sideways so that he could see in both directions.

“ unbelievable! Here only I miserable like this?! Ya! You bastard you like my yeoja”

Ji-hwan was silent he was not saying anything. he doesn't know going to get caught like this.

“ arraseo just continue your feast. But, I just want to remind you don't ever show your face in front of me again!” after that Gong-yoo walked out past Ji-hwan with giving him a deadly gaze.

....

“ samchon!” Sungjae grinned to Gong-yoo who just came out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter