Final!

Lay Down

Sunggyu went to his usual room, as he walked a corridor with an open window. Snow fell little by little, a calm one, adding the pile from a storm last night. He just back from his hunt, Yoochun’s order. Sunggyu wasn’t that type to spend his day outside. Took the biggest effort to bring his outside, when the weather this cold and storm always at the edge to strike out. Plus Yoochun’s order wouldn’t be easy if he was the one who had to bring down the target.

 

It took up all his energy to tame the man from underworld. Maybe he wouldn’t this exhausted if he brought Hoya or Myungsoo with him, because Dongwoo such a handful one when the battle quiet bad. He sighed, Dongwoo needed another training in mind management. Sunggyu opened the door with his hand, when he could do that without using those human habit. He was dead tired to open it using his power. One look at the bed, he thought that he finally got his peace. All he wanted to do is lay on his bed, sleep all night, even until tomorrow. Even until a new hard one come, he simply will put Dongwoo to handle an easy.

 

First of all, he should get rid all these dirt, an evidence that he was from a battle. He got several cuts, from just scarth to the deep one. some of them were oozing a red and Sunggyu winced a little when he checked on that. He would like a long-deep-hot bath with strawberry scented bath foam, Myungsoo’s early christmas present. Ah, what a calming thought. One by one, Sunggyu pulled off his cloak, let it slide from his shoulder and all the white grain followed it. His hair was a mess and Sunggyu combed it and suddenly jumped out of his skin as he felt a hand on his shoulder. That hand reached his neck and the one on his collar, released a breathe Sunggyu held the moment that hand touch his body.

 

“And you said you didn’t have time to drink with me,” Sunggyu recognized that voice. How could he didn’t notice this man presence once he enter the room. Sunggyu cursed internally and relaxed the next second.

 

“You asked me that this morning and you knew my excuse, idiot,” Sunggyu replied and closed his eyes. He felt Woohyun's hands on his shoulders. Both his hands soothing the tight nerve he felt since Yoochun announced his task and he would love to get a massage if Woohyun kind enough.

 

“I asked you three times, actually and you got your order two days ago. I asked you three days ago,” now his hands pressed a little hard on Sunggyu's shoulder. It kinda nice, too.

 

“I need to concentrate on my task, Hyun. I got a vision even before Yoochun told me and I did what best to stop him seeing the trouble down there,” Sunggyu sighed, the pressure from Woohyun's hands now altered to something keener. “You knew my excuse, idiot.”

 

Sunggyu repeated his sentence, add a harder tone, hoped that Woohyun catch a glimpse of how he tried to apologize. He was such a prideful bastard, he knew it. He wouldn’t said that ‘sorry’ words to Woohyun. Just because. Woohyun needed to kick his and beat him half dead if he wanted to hear that word.

 

Woohyun kept his silence and now let his hands slide down to Sunggyu’s arms. His touch was warm but Sunggyu felt a shiver on his body as those hands felt the vein inside his arms. What did he plan to do? Sunggyu wondered, but still closed his eyes. It never scared him, when Woohyun angry. Sunggyu born to be the one who could push Woohyun’s button, to make him go berserk or kneeling down in front of him. Woohyun cold breath hit the back of his neck.

 

“Darn it, Gyu. You really are beat all around the bush,” Woohyun's tone was harsh and he spun Sunggyu to finally face him. “I don’t even need coffee, I just need you to meet me. Is it that hard?”

Sunggyu faced an angry face of Woohyun, his eyes went blue and he was starring dagger at Sunggyu. He was as handsome as ever. With his plump lips and stand-tall nose. The combo of many things from him that Sunggyu worshiped--Woohyun didn't need to know. Veins on his head were obvious, a sign that he tried hard not to lose control. His grip on Sunggyu’s arms now purposely to hurt. Sunggyu stared at the eyes and searching for something. What made him so upset like this?

“You should said that. Why did you asking me to went for coffee, then?” Sunggyu titled his head, he wouldn't give up and he wanted to know what the reason behind this kid’s wrath.

 

“Darn it!” Woohyun just cursed and let go of Sunggyu’s arms and Sunggyu felt empty suddenly.

Woohyun looked frustrated, now he put both his hands on the waist and having a stare contest with Sunggyu. Now, Sunggyu sure that Woohyun tried to find something in his eyes. In his state, right now, Sunggyu  just tired and he had million things inside his head. He wanted to say sorry, wanted to tell Woohyun how he couldn’t wait a time alone with him, how he wanted Woohyun to just hug him and whisper encouraging words, how he wanted Woohyun to know he waited even before Woohyun asked him a coffee date and how he wished Woohyun to see those things inside his eyes.

 

Woohyun just stood there, look deep into his eyes, still searching for something and Sunggyu finally opened up. He let his mind went out, let his eyes speaking. So loud, those thoughts reverberated inside his head. The realization hit Woohyun, it amused Sunggyu tho, one minute Woohyun was ready to break down all things in this room  into some fluttered and gasped for air as he lost his balance. Was it that powerful? Or Woohyun just overreacted? His face soften and his eyes sparkling. Kinda

 

“You can talk to me,” he trailed off. “Why you have to attack me with those eyes?” Woohyun didn’t hide his relieved. He took a step to Sunggyu, became closer and slowly but sure put his hand on Sunggyu waist. He pulled Sunggyu inside his arms, strong and secure, Sunggyu met with his chest. He didn’t look up, hide his face on those broad chest. Woohyun head loomed over. His scent calming the nerve and Sunggyu closed his eyes. Only Woohyun could do this to him. Only Woohyun.

 

“I should punish you because teasing me and didn’t tell me what you want to say,” Woohyun whispered on his ear. His hot breath sent a cold sensation to Sunggyu’s bone. He let Woohyun bit his ear and Sunggyu opened his mouth, the sound almost escaped from his mouth.

 

He Sunggyu’s ear and another shiver engulfed his body, like he was standing outside with winter wind graze his body. Damn, Hyun. Sunggyu's hands found the latter chest and put them there, to find Woohyun heart beat faster. He smiled and Woohyun still bit, . Sunggyu felt hot now.

 

“Hyun, stop….” Sunggyu put his hand on Woohyun's chest, not strong-willed to push Woohyun away.

 

“What? Now you want me to let you go?” Woohyun whispered again. He trailed his lips to Sunggyu’s cheek and Sunggyu trembled as he knew the aim of this movement.

Sunggyu contemplated not to do this and let go. He didn't sure he could stop once all this started. But, who the hell he deceived, when all he wanted is Woohyun to hug and brought a pleasure into his body. Woohyun stop an inch in front of him, his lips so close to Sunggyu that their breath meld. He was always like this fragrance, sweet and strong at the same time.

 

Sunggyu was the one who cut the distance between their lips and got the response immediately, the moment he touched those sinful lips. Woohyun pulled Sunggyu closer, till no more space left between their body.

 

Woohyun liked to play with Sunggyu’s hair. He once said Sunggyu had a soft and fluffy hair and Sunggyu would scowl at him, saying he wasn’t a kid. Now, he was a mess, Woohyun messed up his hair and Sunggyu look like--feel like--as drunk, love-drunk with Woohyun. Woohyun deepen the kiss and Sunggyu willingly open his mouth as Woohyun explored all inside him. , Sunggyu thought, I’m in big trouble.

 

His outfit long forgotten, the moment Woohyun--instead of with slow and civilized way, he ripped them apart, leaving Sunggyu bare for him to see. Sunggyu lost all the thoughts when Woohyun lifted him into his arms to bring him inside the bathroom and the brain out his head.

 

He made sure his voice could be heard all around this wing and Sunggyu not even once tried to lowered his voice. He screamed his man name, told him to go harder, faster and abused his hole as he bent inside the bathtub, a hot water streamed on top of their body. Let people knew who he belong to.

 

The steam from their heated session still fresh on the bathroom mirror, long forgotten. They were tangled in bed, limbs locked, Woohyun's arms now circled Sunggyu's body and Sunggyu lay his head on his lover chest. Feeling his slow heart beat, soothe the throbbing head from before. He was still tired but he loved this kind of tired. Woohyun knew so much it frightening him, how he sometimes couldn’t let the other go.

 

“So this is you punishing me? What kind of punishment is this?” Sunggyu opened a conversation. He touch Woohyun bare chest, a feathery touch and liked the reaction he got. Woohyun shivered a little.

“It just my excuse, I just miss you and aching to touch you,” he stopped a moment, “but, you decided to become a bastard and reject me. At least I got you a new cut on your thighs,” Woohyun lowered his head, put his finger under Sunggyu chin to lift up his head. He looked happy and smirked to Sunggyu. His hand  traveled to Sunggyu thighs and Sunggyu couldn’t resist the sensation.

 

They looked at each other and Sunggyu found no other than flame and…. Something he couldn’t decipher. Sunggyu thought he knew what was that. Next, he closed the space between them again and let Woohyun guessed what did he mean. He smiled into their kiss and let Woohyun took the lead. Ah, the feeling. Winter not that cold, right?