JH [Part 2]

That Little Rascal is MY queenka girlfriend? -Discontinued- [Sorry.]


"How EXACTLY did I get dragged into this, Hyori?" Chunji said, glaring at the said girl who was humming softly.
 
"Urm... Sorry? Andy decided it anyway." Hyori replied, chuckling after looking at Chunji.
 
Chunji pouted and stumbled slightly, gripping onto Hyori's hand.
 
"Aish, how do you girls wear this? It's so hard to walk in them!" Chunji asked.
 
If you haven't realised, yes. Chunji is dressed as a girl. YES.
 
Hyori just shrugged, and led Chunji carefully towards the club where B1A4 were.
 
Once they had entered, they looked around, only to have someone's hands slide across their hips.
 
"Hey there." the guy said, whispering into Chunji's ear.
 
Chunji shivered, or should I say, shuddered.
 
Hyori turned to face the guy and studied his features carefully.
 
'Hm. Long hair, tied in a ponytail and braids. Check. He must be CNU.' she thought.
 
"I'm Shinwoo, but call me CNU. May I lead you to my table?" he smiled, clearly unaware that Chunji had escaped his grip.
 
Hyori nodded and grabbed Chunji's hand, which was trembling.
 
Sure, ChunJoe existed, but he doesn't really like it.
 
"Remember, you get the cash." Chunji whispered into Hyori's ear, unknowingly to CNU.
 
"These are B1A4. Guys, meet them. Oh, Er, I don't know your names." CNU said, gesturing to the both of them.
 
"I'm Hyora and this is ChunRi." Hyori said, introducing them, nodding at B1A4.
 
"I'm Jinyoung."
"Sandeul ! Hi !"
"Baro."
"Cutie GongChannie!"
"CNU, you already know."
 
They smiled, an innocent image taking over them.
 
'They look so innocent.' Chunji thought, as he sat on the far end, the other guys crowding around Hyori.
 
"You got a boyfriend?"
"How old are you?"
"You're really hot."
"When's your birthday?"
"Can I have your number?"
 
Hyori sighed, before answering, "Er. No. I'm 17. Thanks. 18th April. Never."
____________________________________
[KAY, let's not make it to long. XD]
 
While Baro, CNU, Sandeul and Gongchan were dancing, Hyori and Jinyoung were having a comfortable conversation.
 
Chunji? He ran outside and changed his clothes. Well, he was too unwanted.
 
Jinyoung took out a wad of cash from his bag and gave it to a gang member who probably was his fight mate.
 
Hyori glanced at the bag, but then back at the dance floor, bobbing her head to the music.
 
"Hey, I'm going to the washroom for a bit." Jinyoung said, shrugging his jacket out of his hands.
 
Hyori just nodded and took out her cellphone, calling Chunji who was waiting outside.
 
"Chunji, I got the bait. I'm coming outside." Hyori said, replacing Jinyoung's bag with hers, which was the exact same size and brand, for that matter.
 
She stealthily took the bag and walked away, towards the exit, passing the bag to Chunji.
 
"Woo~ We got it!" Chunji said, swinging the bag and laughing loudly.
 
Hyori just smirked, but she had a bad feeling about it. 
 
A really bad feeling.
 
"Ah, I'm hungry. Oh! There's a ramen shop nearby, let's go there!" Chunji said, holding Hyori's hand and dragging her to the shop.
 
A small shop was sitting in the middle of nowhere, brightly litted as its owner was sitting outside, enjoying the cool breeze.
 
"Ahjusshi! A ramen with two eggs please." Chunji said loudly, sitting on the chair in the shop.
 
"Nae. Coming up." the man said, turning around.
 
His eyes made contact with Hyori.
 
She widened her eyes and gasped.
 
"Ahjusshi..."
'We meet again. Jang.Hyo.Ri.'
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. D:
I was busy. ;~~~;
 
ALSO, did you watch TEEN TOP's Going Crazy MV? :DDDD
OTL.
SO EH. 
L.JOE. <3
CHUNJI. <3
CHANGJO <3
RICKY. <3
CAP. <3
NIEL. <3

OH GOD. ;AA; TOOEH.

I nearly thought he was pointing the middle finger, LOL. XD

Anyone else noticed? XD
Kay, I'll just stop now. 83