Jang Hyori

That Little Rascal is MY queenka girlfriend? -Discontinued- [Sorry.]

 



KARA - Date [My Boy]
_________________

"Hyooooooooooriiiiii~" Hyori turned, only to be tackled by her bestie, Tiffany.
 
She giggled, before glancing at Yuri and Sooyoung who were pretending not to know them.
 
"Morning Fany, Yul , Soo ~" Hyori said cheerfully pulling herself and Tiffany up to their feet.
 
Yuri and Sooyoung gave her a huge grin before they giggled and pointed behind Hyori.
 
"Omo. Ehe, mianhae~" Tiffany said, backing away to join Yuri and Sooyoung.
 
"Hm?" Hyori turned around, only to see her boyfriend's face an inch away from hers.
 
"WAAAAAAH!" she yelled, before falling backwards in shock.
 
Myungsoo laughed before offering his hand to Hyori, who was rubbing her sore .
 
"Aish, don't do that, oppa." Hyori scolded, pouting at her boyfriend.
 
Myungsoo just chuckled and pecked her nose in apology.
 
Myungsoo wasn't really a guy of words, well, not in front of people, but he's sweet. 
 
Hyori smiled, hugging Myungsoo tightly, causing Sooyoung, Yuri and Tiffany to swoon at the closeness of the both.
 
"Oi, Myung! Don't go away without us. Sheesh." they heard a guy say.
 
He turned around, only to be met with Sungyeol, who was also an inch away from his face.
 
"UMMA!" Sungyeol yelled instead, falling into Sungjong's arms, who fell into Dongwoo's arms, who fell into... You get the idea.
 
DOMINO! :D
 
The girls laughed at them, while Myungsoo just shook his head.
 
"I'm good ! I'm okay!" Sungyeol said as he got up and dust the imaginary dust from his pants.
 
"Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" they heard Sunggyu shout, causing Sungyeol to freeze.
 
"Whoops! Is that the time? See ya!" Sungyeol said, running to a random direction.
 
Sooyoung giggled and whispered into Yuri and Tiffany's ears, causing the two to hit her shoulder lightly.
 
"Hyori-ah! We're going to class first, arraseo? See you!" The trio said, waving at Hyori.
 
Hyori nodded before replying, "Okay, Unnies!".
 
The rest of Infinite were gone too, chasing Sungyeol.
 
Only Myungsoo and you stood there, all alone.
 
"You still have time before class, right?" Myungsoo asked, after keeping silent for a while.
 
Hyori nodded, before looking at Myungsoo, who was grinning.
 
"Let's go to the rooftop." Myungsoo said, leaving Hyori no time to think as he pulled her hand.
 
Other schoolmates who they passed were full of envy.
 
Some envious of Myungsoo, some envious of Hyori, and some envious of other stuff.
 
Hyori just blushed, her long red hair flowing behind her.
 
Once they had reached the rooftop, Myungsoo let go of her hand and sat on a bench that just so happened to be there.
 
No one really went to the rooftop eversince Myungsoo and Hyori were dating.
Why?
Well, I don't know. XD
 
Hyori trailed behind him, but enjoyed the breeze that was blowing.
 
Myungsoo turned, only to have his eyes widen.
 
Hyori looked beautiful.
 
Plain beautiful.
 
Myungsoo felt his cheeks turn a strawberry colour, as he viewed Hyori who was closing her eyes and looking up to the sky.
 
"I'm so lucky to have her..." Myungsoo thought as Hyori walked closer to him, before sitting next to him.
 
"Daydreaming?" she asked, poking his still very red cheeks.
 
Myungsoo shook his head and stared at Hyori with a blank, but loving expression.
 
"W-wae? Is there something on my fa--" Hyori was cut off buy Myungsoo's lips on hers.
 
Hyori shut her eyes and kissed him back softly, innocently.
 
Myungsoo her cheek after breaking the kiss, placing both their foreheads together.
 
"I love you, Hyori." he said softly, causing Hyori to turn red.
 
"I love you too, Myungsoo." she replied, smiling.
 
JUST THEN,
 
The bell rang. 
 
Myungsoo sighed and stood up, holding Hyori's hand.
 
"Let's go. We don't want to be late, right?" he said, showing a genuine smile.
 
Hyori smiled and nodded before following Myungsoo back down to their respective classes.
 
Myungsoo didn't have first period with Hyori, so he just walked her to her class before giving her a quick peck on the cheek.
 
Hyori walked into the class and sat beside her friend, L.Joe.
 
"A-yo, Hyo." he said, chuckling as Hyori placed her head on the table.
 
"Ugh, I'm too tired and worn out." she said, turning to face L.Joe.
 
L.Joe placed his head on the table as well, before poking her cheek.
 
"Ah!" she groaned, poking her cheek.
 
"It still hurts? Dude, you have to man up on your cheeks, Hyo." he said, poking her nose.
 
Hyori just smiled sarcastically.
 
"I'm a girl, not a man. Hey, you nearly got your kicked if it wasn't for me." she replied, poking him in the ribs, causing him to flinch.
 
"Yeah,Yeah. Whatever. You better come to the hide-out today. Andy hyung wants to talk to us." he said, before straightening himself.
 
Hyori just nodded, before sitting up and greeting the teacher along with her classmates.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 1 DONE ~ :D
Happy new year, everyone!
2012 babeh! 8D
AWWWWYEAH.
It's kinda short, sorry ~ ;3
So.. yeah,
This is basically describing JANG HYORI.
The second chapter will probably be on JH. :D