A YEAR GONE BY

My CounterPart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A YEAR GONE BY

 

 

It has been a year now since Yoongi met the adult-child Hoseok and since then he rooted himself within Hoseok’s family and became an important figure in their family.

 

 

He diligently looked after adult-child Hoseok and enjoyed the time spent with him. Even Hoseok’s brothers could tell how much Yoongi’s presence was doing wonders for Hoseok who was showing signs of improvement gradually at a time.

 

 

No matter how long it takes, Yoongi will always wait patiently for Hoseok for as long as it takes for his sun Hoseok to appear brighter than all the stars in the sky illuminating his dazzling light through each smile and laughter elicited out from his kind heart brilliantly for all deserving to witness his love. Yoongi himself demands for the front seat and standing ovation. 

 

 

So then where is he now?

 

 

Where am I?

 

 

What am I doing here and how did I get here?

 

 

What is going on and how come it is pitch black in here?

 

 

Yoongi thought to himself questioning his surroundings and situation, blindly trying to look for a way out with arms stretched out in the open in search for the light so he can see clearly where he is. 

 

 

Suddenly a spotlight shone down on him then another one appears. The second light landed on an empty space that this time a stranger from nowhere stepped into. 

 

 

The person appearing from nowhere makes his way casually taking his leisure time stepping into the empty spotlight.

 

 

It took a while for Yoongi’s eyesight to clear up and for him to try to make out the identity of the only other person with him there in the dark standing in a separate spotlight from his own. 

 

 

‘’Hello Yoongi’’ said the stranger.

 

 

‘’Huh… Is that you Taehyung?’’ asked Yoongi squinting his eyes to get a better look.

 

 

‘’Not exactly’’ said the person walking closer to Yoongi, the spotlight tracing after him wherever he goes.

 

 

‘’ What do you mean ‘not exactly’ when now that you stand right in front of me I can clearly see Taehyung’’ said Yoongi

 

 

‘’Well are you sure? Look at me carefully’’ he said calmly.

 

 

Yoongi started feeling irritated but still did as he was told looking Taehyung up from head down and when he made his way back up to his face, he was faced with Jimin not Taehyung anymore.

 

 

‘’W-WHAT THE ’’ he yelled   

 

 

Yoongi startled like a new-born infant, his arms flying out wide and his face rigid, eyes opened as wide as they could stretch. 

 

 

A few seconds later he blinked and Jimin now turned into Jeongguk.

 

 

Yoongi jumped on his feet with fright, moving backwards until his buttocks met the ground under his feet trembling with fright.

 

 

‘’Do not be afraid Yoongi for I mean no harm to you. Let me carefully explain to you what is happening right now’’ said the stranger who had now transformed into Seokjin.

 

 

‘’……’’

 

 

‘’You see I am neither any of those whom you see me as. I am but me. You do not need to know of my real identity but just know that I am everything yet not everything. I appear in his image.’’

 

 

‘’……’’ Yoongi remain clueless

 

 

‘’ …Ehm so it’s like this…..you see me appear to you in the image that you unconsciously placed on me. Hence why I appear to you as those of your close trusted friends and I repeatedly change overtime according to whomever your unconscious mind decides for me to appear as. Did I make it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter