PERFECT DAY

My CounterPart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Current time – Yoongi woke from his sleep to find the grown but adult-child Hoseok playing using Yoongi’s body as his table.

 

Yoongi pretended and waited patiently for the boy to move closer to his face so he could surprise him.

 

‘’Hoseok please play quietly. Don’t disturb Yoongi hyung ok? He did an all night at the studio so he needs his rest ok?’’ spoke Seokjin with a slightly strict tone to his voice before walking off to join Taehyung and Namjoon who went ahead with the groceries to the Kitchen before they ‘accidentally’ set his kitchen on fire.

 

‘’I don’t get why hyung always prefers to sleep around Hoseok hyung when there is a perfectly empty quiet room upstairs for him’’ said Jimin running down the stairs to join Seokjin in the kitchen to steal the good snacks to munch on.

 

‘’I asked him once at work and he said for some reason he could only sleep when he could see and easily reach Hoseok …mmm… something about a fear of him disappearing scares him I don’t know’’ said Namjoon before stuffing a piece of moon cake in his mouth.

 

‘’HEY Jimin what are you- ‘’ Jeongguk cuts himself off going to the Kitchen as well. He was in the room with Hoseok, him and Jimin where playing games on the Television and Jimin left to pee upstairs.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter