First Day of Doing BTS's Makeup

A Sudden Surprise

January 25, 2017

Today was my first day of being BTS's makeup artist. All these questions popped into my head before I was even doing their makeup. Would the members question how ugly they would look, after I finished their makeup? Would my brother even allowed me to touch their faces? Do they trust me with makeup? I went had to arrive one hour earlier before their performance started.

My first contestant was Jungkook. He went easy on me.

"I think you're a good makeup artist. I am surprised you're even that good." he said.

"Thank you! I hugged him and then moved on with V.

He was a tough contestant. When I arrived to him, he hestitated a little bit. I started putting on foundation onto his face, and he pushed my hand aside. "I'll do the makeup myself." he yelled.

A few days earlier... Once I got home from school, I told them I will be doing their makeup in a few days. They took that as a joke. None of them trusted that I could handle with makeup, so they thought I was going to prank them. I gave an ugly look and said, "You'll see!".

"What's your problem?" I screamed. 

"Okay! Listen up! I am going to do all your make up. If you complain you'll regret it!'' I shouted.

"Why should we believe you?" V asked.

"It's because I had to go through a whole week of makeup training. I hated it, I found it a waste of time. I don't want to do your makeup, but our manager forced me to." I said in an upsetting tone.

"Ohh sorry about my nasty attitude." V said.

"It's alright I knew you guys wouldn't believe me unless I brought up the manager." I said.

I finally finished every members make up. We had half an hour left, so I went to talk to Rap Monster.

"Come closer Rap Monster, I have something to tell you." I said. "NO!!" I yelled in his ear. "What was that for?" Rap Monster said.

"Look at that upset face. What happen to  the fun side of you?" I laughed to death. Rap Monster started tickling me, until I apologized. Then he piggy back rided me around the dressing room.

As Suga was coming my way, the atmosphere got colder.

"Jemin get off of Rap Monster. Stop playing around!" he looked at me in a deadly way. His tone wasn't friendly as well. The other members were laughing to death behind my back leaving Rap Monster confused. I was staring at Suga, because I knew Suga was being serious. "Yes, sir!" I said. "Do you think fooling around wasting our practice time was funny?" He yelled. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to waste any of your practice time." I said. "Get down on your knees and apologize to all of us and especially Rap Monster." Suga said. " Yes sir." I said. 

Rap Monster was kept updated on what was happening and he played along with the skit. I got on knees and apologize to everyone. I was stupid not to look up, because Suga was laughing really hard. I started crying, and all the members hugged me. I finally looked up and saw them laughing.

"Wait why are you guys laughing?" I asked.

"You thought it was really funny?" I asked with a confused look.

"I couldn't believe you actually followed my directions. We thought you would've noticed and stopped. I am sorry, but it was all a prank." he said. I chased them around, and there only 5 minutes left before they were going to perform. We had another group hug. "Fighting!!" we all said.