White Sugar (Wonki)

Christmas Special With BTS, MONSTA X and INFINITE

The night has fallen, the city was freezing and only the lightened up pets clinic giving out the aura of warmth to the citizen that pass by. Wonho was closing down the clinic in order to get back earlier though there was no customer. Just when he was about to turn his steps, he heard mews from the small drain beside him. Curious, he walks towards the drain, which caught him off guard was, there sitting in the drain was a cat with its fur as white as snow and somehow the cat got himself injured where crimson blood patch could be seen on its white fur.

“Oh my, looks like you got yourself injured huh, little kitty.”

“Mew…”

“Don’t worry; let’s get you out of there, so I can get your wound treated.” Slowly and carefully, Wonho picks up the cat and embraces it in his embrace, using his vet coat to cover it so that the cold breeze will not shiver the poor thing.

“Merry Christmas Kitty”

“Mew…”

He brings the cat home, as the cat does not have any collar which means it does not have an owner. So, Wonho decided to adopt the cat as his pet in the meantime where he needs a companion right now after his first heart break.

 

That day was the day before Christmas where he had already planned everything from the tiny bits of detail like decorations, places, and attires of the day until the heartwarming confession where he would propose to his love one on Christmas Eve. However, his love did not come, and that, made him heart break that their 15 years relationship was now nothing but just a sweet dream where he was now awake from the deep sleep.

 

“Kitty, what should I name you?”

“How about it starts with a K?”

“Mew…”

“Kihyun”

“Mew…”

“It’s Kihyun then.”

Wonho carries the cat in his hand and it gently, its fur was soft and silky just feels like fluff where he puts it on his tummy where he sits down on the couch trying to adapt to a comfortable position to watch his unfinished drama. After sometime, Wonho fall asleep as he was too tired back then. Without letting the young lad knows, the cat was watching his every movement silently. Slowly, with a lift, the cat landed on the floor swiftly, its body starts to shift, seconds later, and a man with a head of pink hair is standing there in front of the sleeping figure. He kneeled down and cupped his face, tears started to flow down from his phoenix eyes.

“Wonho arh, I’m sorry, Kihyun is sorry. That day, I got caught up in a rain and something in me snapped, so I can’t go to our date in my cat form, you know that cats hate water right, so I ended up there late, I did go but you already left. So, I’m really scared that you wanted to end our relationship, so I change into my cat form constantly waiting for you outside the clinic, but, every time you work until so late that I’ve to go home otherwise I’ll be lock outside. However today, I get to snuggle up into your embrace as you carry me home, I feel so glad, and Wonho, remember, Kihyun loves you no matter what.” With that, Kihyun shifted back into his cat form and lies beside his love.

Wonho had heard everything, he heard his voice, his love’s voice that he likes and craves. He is so happy that Kihyun had not betrayed him, simultaneously, he pull the white fluff closer and gently it, with his lips lean across the cat’s ear whispering.

“Kihyun, will you marry me? And Merry Christmas, my White Sugar Cat.”