Chapter 5

Passing of Kim Seokjin

Passing of Kim Seokjin Chapter 5

 

I stared at Jimin’s body. His face is so pale. He felt ice cold. Why? Why did he die? I slowly made my way back home. I’m sure this has something to do with that mysterious man in the house. 

 

I returned to the lifeless house. It was so quiet, pale like Jimin, and empty. Empty. “Hyung?” My voice echoed through the big house. They weren’t here. A loud moan was heard from upstairs. I quickly ran to the room it was coming from. Yoongi had a huge cut on his leg. Taehyung came in with a roll of bandage. He handed it to Namjoon who quickly wrapped it around Yoongi’s leg to stop the bleeding. I looked around for Hoseok and found him curled up in the corner. He was rocking back and forth, staring at the ground without blinking. “Taehyung, is Hoseok okay?” 

 

Taehyung looked at Hoseok and shook his head. “He walked in and saw the bookshelf fly across the room, trapping Yoongi. He kept saying it was his fault Yoongi is injured.” This was definitely that man’s work. Is he trying to kill us all? What for?

 

I went over to Hoseok and held his shoulders, stopping him from rocking. His eyes were glued to the ground though. “Hoseok, tell me what happened.” 

 

His eyes slowly looked up at me. In his eyes, showed a vision of the event. The shelf flying across the room, trapping Yoongi. Hoseok walked to him and watched Yoongi asking him for help. Instead, Hoseok pushed the shelf harder down on him, making Yoongi groan in pain. Red fluid appeared from underneath the shelf, and that’s when Hoseok stopped pushing down. He shook his head and automatically yelled for help. Hoseok backed away as Taehyung and Namjoon rushed in. He stood and watched them help Yoongi.

 

After showing me that, his eyes closed and opened again with the small pupils. “Go away.” He lowly growled. I moved in closer. “It’s you.” Hoseok chuckled quietly and smirked. He laughed louder before falling to the ground. I helped him up and carried him to his bed. Taehyung and Namjoon were still helping Yoongi, so it was just me with Hoseok. 

 

“Hyung,” I said as I shook him. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me with normal pupils. I sighed and brought him in into a hug. “I thought, I thought we lost you.” 

 

“Why?” He asked casually. 

 

“You were acting strange and suddenly fainted.” I told him. He blinked a few times and looked around. 

 

“Where are the others?” He asked seeming to forget everything that happened. 

 

“They’re helping Yoongi.” 

 

It was time for dinner. Now that Yoongi is injured, I had to do most of the cooking. Taehyung sat in the living room with him as the three of us cooked. The kitchen was silent. So silent. All you could hear was the water running, sizzling, and Taehyung and Yoongi’s conversation. 

 

After an hour, the food was ready. Taehyung brought Yoongi to the table and helped get him food. We all ate in silence until, “We need to leave.” 

 

I froze and looked up at Taehyung. He looked down at his plate and sighed. “We’re all so messed up. I think we should just go back to our families.” 

 

“You can’t just run away like that.” I said. He looked at me, clearly stressed from the events these past few days. You could see the dark circles under his eyes. 

 

“I’m not, I just don’t want anyone else hurt. Seokjin meant a lot to all of us and now that he’s gone, it messed everyone up. It messed Jimin used so bad that he had to commit suicide!” 

 

That’s right, Jimin. They never told me how he died. “How?”

 

Taehyung looked away, expecting someone else to tell me. “He drowned himself. “ Namjoon answered. 

 

“We do need to leave. We can find another place, or just go back to our families like Taehyung suggested.” Hoseok said. I know these guys. We all love each other more than anything. Our friendship was everything to us.

“No. Don’t leave. Seokjin needs us. We have to stay.” I said trying not to raise my voice. 

 

“Are you crazy? Seokjin is dead.” Hoseok said. I sighed in frustration. 

 

“Yes, but he is still here, so is someone else. That someone is the one doing all of this! He’s the one who killed Jimin and almost Yoongi! He’s going to kill-“ 

 

I was thrown against the wall with a hand on my neck. It squeezed my neck harder. I swung my legs, trying to kick the guy. My hands that are trying to help myself are useless. Taehyung has helped Yoongi get away from us while Namjoon tried pulling me down. Hoseok was just standing there again. 

 

“Leave me and go help him!” Yoongi shouted at Taehyung. Taehyung put Yoongi down on the couch and hurried to me. He grabbed my hands and removed them from my neck. I was still choking. Do they not see the man? 

 

Hoseok gasped loudly and hurried over. He grabbed the man and ripped him off me. I fell to the floor gasping for air. Taehyung stayed beside me. A loud crash was heard. I looked up and saw Hoseok slammed against the mirror, shattering it. A black shadow zoomed out of the room. Namjoon hurried over to him. “Hope, Hope?” He asked as he picked him up. “Hope?” Namjoon held back tears and covered the biggest wound Hoseok had with his hand. Yoongi threw him the roll of bandage. 

 

Taehyung looked at me. I nodded and with my hand, motioned him to go help Namjoon. I felt my neck and looked at Hoseok. He saw. He was the only one who saw the man. If he saw, can he possibly be the next target?

_____________________________________

A/N

I haven't proof read this, so I apologize if you catch any mistakes.