Chapter 3

Passing of Kim Seokjin

Jungkook walked closer to me and reached out his arm. It went right through me. 
"Hyung? " he asked. 
"Who? " Taehyung asked. A tear rolled down Jungkook's cheeks. 
"Jungkook, are you okay? " Taehyung asked and patted the maknae's back. 
"I, Jin he's, I see him. " Jungkook said. 
"What? Are you just hallucinating? " Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. 
"He's really here. Don't you guys see him too?"
"Sorry Kookie... We don't." Taehyung said. I smiled at Jungkook. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, I guess I dissappeared because he looked around and sighed. 

***

They've all went back to bed. I roamed around the house more. 
"Where was that laugh coming from? " I asked myself and observed Hoseok's room more. I felt a presence. Someone was definitely here. 

Is it possible to feel scared? Even if you're already dead? Because I was sure, something was staring at me. Hiding, laughing at me. I slowly looked around, someone was definitely here with me. I can just feel it, but why? Why can't I see them? 

The wind was blowing hard outside. I'm guessing it was going east, because I kept floating that direction. I floated through the walls to Jungkook and Taehyung. 

"What...? " I said to myself. He was sitting up. Eyes wide open, staring straight forward. "He's never done this before... " I said again. I looked over at Tae, and he was just sleeping peacefully. 

I jumped when I turned to find Jungkook standing right next to me. Staring right at me. 
"Kookie... Are you okay? " I asked and looked at him. His eyes looked dry, as if he haven't been blinking. His eyes, his eyes! They're not his! His pupils are a bit smaller. The color, is off. You could see the veins. 

I looked at his lips. They, they're very dry. I touched his face, it was cold. My hand fell to his arm, it was also cold. He started breathing harder. 

"Jungkook...? " Taehyung groaned. I looked over at him, as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing? " he asked. 

Jungkook started leaning back and forth, and then fell. 
"Jungkook! " Tae and I yelled. He ran to him and picked him up. "Hey! " he yelled and shook him. Namjoon rushed in. 
"What happened? " he asked and knelt down. 
"I woke up and saw him standing here looking at the wall, then he fell. " Taehyung answered quickly. The rest rushed in just afterwards. 

Before Kookie fell, I thought I saw something leave. I'm not positive, but I think someone or something was in him. It'd explain the different eyes he had. 

"Save... Jin hyung..." Jungkook said. 

_________________
A/N:
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been busy. And sorry for the short part. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.