Vrene

Interviews about Jungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Q: Do you like the Jungri couple? What do you think of them?

I: They're really sweet to each other, but they also really really need to lay off the PDA.

V: Yeah, the four of us were on a double date once, but Yeri and Jungkook suddenly excused themselves to the "toilet", and for a suspiciously long time too, so I went to look for them. But guess what I found? Them making out crazily at the back of the restaurant. Like....what even?

I: Yup, they always have a lot of skinship with each other, even when their friends are around or when they're in a public place.

I: *face turns red suddenly* Gosh, I just remembered walking in on the both of them half- once. Ohmygod, I was scarred for life man. *shivers in disgust*

V: What?! You saw Jungkook ?!

I: *rolls her eyes* That's not the point here-

V: Stop visiting their apartment! I don't want you to see other men ! *pouts and crosses his arms*

I: I'm worried about Yeri! I mean, who knows what he does to her when no one is around....that's why I have to protect her from your maknae!

V: Protect her from Jungkook? Excuse you, she's the one that's corrupting our poor maknae, ok? Jungkook used to keep girls at least 1 meter away from him!

I: *scoffs* Um, that's wrong, he's the one that's been teaching Yeri bad things! Do you know she has been talking back to me more than usual after dating him?!

Interviewer: What the both of you have said so far seems to contrast with what the Seulmin couple have said, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter