Seulmin

Interviews about Jungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Q: What are your thoughts on the Jungri couple?

J: Totally frustrating couple.

S: Ohmygod, yes, they're so afraid to reveal their feelings to each other sometimes, and I really don't understand why.

J: Jungkook gets jealous really easily whenever he sees Yeri talk to other guys, but he's afraid to talk about his feelings to her, and I'm just like dude, communication is one of the most important things in keeping a relationship healthy ok?

S: OMG SAME! Yeri really wanted to take their relationship to the next level, but she kept telling me that she was afraid he'd refuse like- *gesturing wildly* what? So what if he refuses? At least you made an attempt to tell him about your feelings! What if he wants to take it to the next level too?

Interviewer: It seems like the both of you have a lot of worries stacked up inside about this couple.

J & S: No no not at all-

J: It's just that, sometimes, I wished they'd be more open to each other, y'know, even if it's their first relationship and all.

S: Yeah, we really mean the best for them, but it's so hard to convey it in a nice way when all you wanna do is bang your head on the table because of them.

S: They're really shy about telling each other I love you too, and please don't ask me to elaborate.

Interviewer: No, please do.

S: *narrows her eyes at the interviewer*

S: Fine. Oh, how about Jimin tell you, I've told him about this before.

J: *looks surprised* Me? Uhm....ok then. Basically, they're afraid their partner would be scared off by this declaration of....commitment. Not gonna lie, it can be a little daunting to say that to your boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time, but c'mon, they've been dating for what, 7 months? I still can't believe they're shy about it!

S: Again, don't take this the wrong way, we really lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter