Pt.2

Bangtan maknae one shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning came too quickly.

After only a few hours rest, his hyungs had already woken him up to resume yesterday's punishment, and he was not ready to face the music.

"Must I have a spanking the first thing in the morning?" He grumbled unhappily as he got out of his comfortable bed.

"Yes, so you'll have to get to school to do your test." Suga said sternly enough, and the maknae was up in no time.

"Give me a few minutes to wash up." 

"Take a nice cold shower." 

After receiving so many punishments, Jungkook knew that spankings hurt more after you showered, especially if it was cold water.

"A-Ani I don't feel like taking a shower." Jungkook shook his head defiantly.

"You'd better take one or I'd bathe you like a child."

That was all the threat he needed to get in the toilet and lock the door shut.

---

Still, he did not want that extra pain from a cold shower. 

Suga wasn't in the toilet with him, so he wouldn't know if he actually took a shower.

So, he switched the tap on and let the water run down the drain as he washed his face and wet his hair a little to make it seem less obvious.

What he forgot, was that the skin would feel cooler if he showered. 

When Suga felt his skin, it was still really warm. 

"Seems like someone didn't listen to my instructions." He gave the boy a harsh smack to the rear and forced him back into the shower.

---

Grabbing a small piece of soap from the cabinet, he forced the boy to keep it in his mouth (for swearing the day before) throughout the entire shower.

He washed him slowly and thoroughly, scrubbing almost every inch of his body until he was squeaky clean. 

Jungkook felt humiliated, but he also felt care radiating his hyungs actions. He muttered small apologies and thanks as best as he could (with that disgusting bar of soap still in his mouth) and his hyung gave him a reassuring smile.

Suga grabbed the towel from the rack and dried him off, ensur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter