Pt.1

Bangtan maknae one shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV

"And cut! Good job everyone!"

The last of Weekly Idol was filmed.

"Your dancing was great, Jungkook ah!" Hyungdon ruffled the younger's hair.

"That must be why people call him a golden maknae!" Defconn smiled proudly and patted his back.

He glared at the two and crossed his arms childishly, speed walking away.

"He's a little grumpy today. Maybe he didn't sleep early." Rap Mon explained.  

Hyungdon nodded in understanding.  

"Hyung! Can we go home now?" Jungkook nudged his hyungs.

Work ended late, and Jungkook should've gotten used to it, but he had school on the next day, and it didn't help that the test was tomorrow.  

He wasn't a very hardworking student; only cramming information at the last minute. The few hours they wasted just lazing around after the shoot wasted his precious 'study time'.

Jin was tired too. He was in no mood to chastise the boy for his bratty behaviour; he'll do it tomorrow. All he did was nod, and the maknae rolled his eyes.

--

"Yah, we were all tired, but you didn't have to be so rude." J-hope nagged.

Jungkook shoved the ear buds deeper into his ears and raised the volume of his music, ignoring him.

"Hey, we're talking to you." He scolded, pulling the ear buds out.

He rolled his eyes again and stared outside the window.

"He's got a test tomorrow and didn't study." Jimin told on him, sticking his tongue out.

Jungkook was beyond pissed.

Maybe it was the hormones. It could be blamed for the anger. The stress? Or it could be that she was just really tired and was so done with Jimin.

Besides, don't we all hate tattle tales?

Jungkook glared at Jimin coldly and struck a not-so-light punch to his arm. As if that wasn't enough, he yanked at the roots of the older boy's hair, eliciting a painful yelp from Jimin.

Jimin, infuriated by the pain, whacked his back hard and pulled his hair as well.

The others, had tried to stop them but gave up after minutes of abuse just because they interfered. 

Rap Mon and Jin were so absorbed with their conversation that they didn't know a thing.

It was also a miracle that Suga hadn't turned around, head phones blasting music, oblivious to his surroundings.

Their manager gave up seeing two boys fight. He did not need an extra scar.

The fight went on and on until Suga finally decided to turn around.

"Yah! Stop fighting!" He scolded loudly, and Jin and Rapmon turned to look as well.

The injuries weren't serious (they were just pulling out each others hair anyways).

Still, they all knew that fighting would not be tolerated.

Jungkook panted. He was so worked up by the anger he couldn't think straight. 

" you!" He was about to swing another punch when his arm was yanked back harshly. 

"Stop." Taehyung, with surprising maturity, ordered.

And he did.

"I want you both to kneel in the corner of the living room with your arms raised, when we get back. Is that clear?" Jin commanded.

"Yes sir." The two boys replied in unison.

---

"It's all your fault." Jungkook poked the elder lightly, who didn't take it too well.

"Well, who's the one that landed the first hit?" He snarled back, jabbing Jungkook's side.

"Who's the one who told on me? I thought we were bros!" Jungkook's voice grew louder and louder and before he knew it he was bent over Jin's lap, receiving 10 harsh swats to the bottom. Jimin received 5.

"Hyung! What was that for?!"

"Corner time rules; n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter