4 | ILL RELATIONSHIP

A House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: ILL RELATIONSHIP

“So you couldn’t steal their data?” Namjoon asked Yoori. Afraid of how they would all react once she told them, she avoided making eye contact with them and only shook her head.

“There wasn’t enough time. The siren went off before it could be completed.” She told them, with her head lowered in shame.

“It’s alright, you tried and it just didn’t work out.” Hoseok told her, in hopes that it would reduce her disappointment. Even Yoongi, who rarely likes to speak and deal with matters, commented, “It’s not like you weren’t trying. The siren went off and it’s not your fault that it did.”

“Yeah, don’t feel so bad that you couldn’t complete it.” Jimin said, agreeing with Yoongi and Hoseok. Namjoon also nodded in agreement with them.

“She still should’ve tried to do things faster, maybe she would’ve been able to complete it.” Jungkook rudely mumbled. The members looked at him in shock and disappointment. They couldn’t even believe he would even make such a comment.

“Jungkook-“ Seokjin tried to talk but was cut off by Yoori.

“It’s not my fault! And you couldn’t even keep one guy from pulling a siren and you blame me for this?! Stop being such a hypocrite! Do your job properly before trying to tell me how to do things!” She scoffed at the fact that he was so upset with their failure that he would try to blame it all on her.

“You are so ing lucky I even let you out of there alive! I would’ve just left you there.”

“Stop covering up the fact that I am right! This entire point that you’re trying to make about me is irrelevant and ridiculous! Only someone as dumb as you would think like this!”

“What did you ing say?!” He snapped at her as he held her by the collar of her shirt. “Remember, I can kill you in the blink of an eye if whenever I wish, you .” His friends immediately separated the two, out of panic that violence will occur. Making sure that there was a reasonably distance between Yoori and Jungkook, Seokjin assured her that she didn’t do anything wrong and that they weren’t upset with her.

“Jungkook’s attitude has just been off lately, don’t take it to heart.” Taehyung told her as she headed to her work room only to be cut off by Jungkook. “You ing , you better get it into your goddamn head that I ing despise you!”

            She really couldn’t understand why Jungkook just hates her so much. She had never done anything wrong to him, so how is it that he comes to hate her right off the bat. All of the other members get along with her just fine, so how come it’s just Jungkook that has a grudge against her? And now he even blames her on failing to steal data from that company. She really couldn’t understand him at all.

“Jungkook, what’s up with you? You can’t just be a towards her all the time for no reason. She didn’t do anything wrong!” Seokjin said, scolding at him.

“Disliking her is enough for me to treat her badly. If it weren’t for hyung and the others, I’d kill already.”

“Seriously, Jungkook, you just need to open up more.”

--

“Come on, Yoori-ah, don’t be mad, please?” Jimin said to her. She remained silent, still ignoring him after he’s tried to apologize to her numerous times already. Four days after her most recent argument with Jungkook and she still hasn’t spoken to any of them. It’s serious this time though, unlike the other past times. They knew she’d be really upset with them this time. Yoori has only been working on the tasks she’s given silently, ignoring whatever they would say to her if it didn’t have to do with computer work.

“We feel terrible for everything we know how upset you are. We’re sincerely sorry, Yoori. Please talk to us…We’d rather have you rant about us, yell at us for being terrible than have you ignoring us. Please?” He hugged her left arm and rested his chin on her shoulder. “I ing hate you so much, Jimin. Don’t you dare use cuteness to convince me to forgive you.” She finally said to him, making him smile.

“I know, I’m just happy you’re we’re on talking terms again.”

“That doesn’t mean I completely forgive you. I ing hate you for using your cuteness on me. It’s not a fair game, you .”

“I know, I know. I’m just really sorry for everything. We all are.” He didn’t like the fact that she was upset with them. They all felt bad for making her this angry. Jimin loves Yoori as if she’s his own sister and he couldn’t even believe his own best friend would treat her that way.

“I just don’t understand what Jungkook has against me. I didn’t do anything wrong and he’s blaming everything on me. I was already upset that you guys didn’t tell me about the entire thing until the very last minute. I had to cancel my plans with my friend, Jimin! Do you know how terrible I felt?”

“I know, we should’ve told you ahead of time to respect your personal life. We’ve talked about that as a group already. But the thing is, Jungkook is…he’s just a person that is always on edge and we can’t really do anything about it…”

“I can’t stand him, Jimin. He just never leaves me alone. I just don’t get why he hates me so much!”

“He’s difficult to deal with. He usually never opens up to anyone. It takes time. He was really eager to steal data from that company, that’s why he took his anger out on you.”

“Why does he need it so badly?”

“As much as I want to explain to you, it’s a personal matter so the only way knowing is if Jungkook tells you himself. Once again, we’re really sorry about it.”

            She wanted to get along with him. She didn’t mind if he doesn’t want to talk to her but she just wanted them to be on good terms. It’s like every time they appear before each other, a fight always breaks out between them. She just doesn’t even understand how the arguments could even happen.

--

            There wasn’t an end to all of their fights. It was more like their fights increased instead of reducing. Jungkook always poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter