Chapter 2 - practice practice practice

From YouTube to Dating My Idol??

"Ugh." You flopped on the ground, exhausted.

"Remind me how you were able to convince us to do this again JaeHyun?" 

MinHee groaned in agreement, "I'm so tired." JaeHyun chuckled, "Cmon guys we're not even halfway through the song." 

"And it's just the dancing part." You and MinHee groaned.

"And why oh why did we choose to start with Miss Right. I'm not very comfortable holding my crotch." MinHee said in a dead serious tone, which caused you and JaeHyun to laugh. 

"Okay, let's take a break, and start with the song, neh? We can continue with the dancing tomorrow." 

"So whose vocal parts do you want to do?" JaeHyun asked.
"Well, I can't rap so that makes L.Joe and CAP's parts either yours or [Y/N]'s"
"I'll take CAP," JaeHyun turned to you, "You okay with that that?" 
You nodded. "So that leaves Changjo, Chunji, Niel, Ricky" 
"MinHee take Neil." And for the other parts, you and your friends wrote down the remaining members names, folded it and placed it in a jar. Whoever gets who, will do it. MinHee got Changjo, JaeHYun got Ricky, and you got Chunji.


------------------------------------
Every day that followed was tiring as hell. The three of you were already Abel to get the dances down fairly decently. The question is now will you be abel to do it while singing. Right now, the three of you are practicing your vocals, and needless to say it was tiring as well.

"Eoneu nal uyeonhi neoreul cheoeum bon sungan Cheot nune banhaebeoryeo nun doragangeoya"
"Nado naega ireol jureun jeongmal mollasseo Sarangi chajawasseo oeroun naegero
 Geurae mwo sesange yeppeun yeojan manha Geu jungeseodo neon namdalla
Dadeul injeonghaji geunde itji neon yeppeodo neomu yeppeo
Waenji moreuge neoui gin saengmeorineun kkot hyanggiga nal geot gata
Michigenne neo ttaeme na na dol geot gata"

"Wait how am I supposed to memorize this?" You whined. MinHee laughed and patted your shoulders, "In due time, my dear." You glared at her.

------------
For the following days, the three of you would practice, polishing all the dance routines, then trying to incorporate singing as well. Keyword--trying.

"Oh my god," you huffed, "I sound bad enough singing, now when I try to sing and dance I just sound like some overheated engine." 

"Don't be so hard on yourself," MinHee laughed, "I'm as bad."

------------
It's been three weeks. Three weeks of practicing everyday and now you've decided to film the whole thing. You mounted the camera on the tripod, and it was placed in such a way that it provides a wide shot of everything. You pressed a button for the camera to start recording, and for the audio recorder. JaeHyun pressed play on his phone, and the three of you hurriedly took your places. You looked at each other and smiled, and the music starts. 

---------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

do check out my other sorry if you have time, it's called Ice Cold Love. It features Sehun and L.Joe, EXO and TeenTop as well!

 

tell me what you think of the chapter!