Chapter 1

From YouTube to Dating My Idol??

It's your last year in high school, this meant a bunch of college entrance exams. The exams for the Prestigious universities start as the school year starts, and the results are usually out by Christmas break. 

Everyone had just gotten back from the Christmas vacation and were all talking about which university they were going to attend. You belonged in the honors class, so most of your classmates are going to one of the four biggest universities in Korea. 

"[Y/N]! I can't believe I passed!" MinHee squealed. You laughed, "Me either." "Yah, yah! So this means we're all going to the same uni right?" JaeHyun had appeared out of nowhere. MinHee and JaeHyun have been your best friends since elementary. You guys were going to take up different courses, but all of you had one dream school in mind. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By this time, everyone was talking about the graduation ball and their dates. "[Y/N]!" Ha Young, one of your classmates, had approached you during recess. "What's up?"
"Who are you going with at grad ball?" "Huh? Me? I don't really plan on going." You awkwardly laughed. "Aww, that's a shame! Why?" "Gowns and all that stuff are not really my thing." "[Y/N]! You're such a tomboy," She laughs, "At this rate, you might not have a boyfriend any sooner." You just laughed her comment off. 

You knew she didn't really mean any harm with her words, she was just a bit tactless. You hated to admit it, but deep down, her words hurt you, and the thought of being forever alone kind of scared you but you choose to shrug it off. I don't need a man to be happy. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was graduation day-- you were awarded as the third honorable mention while MinHee was fourth. JaeHyun was seventh, and that was just because he doesn't study as much as you and MinHee do. Everyone in your class were gathered around telling each other how much they'd miss each other, and promise to have a reunion every now and then. You listened, but did not actively participate--you didn't really like big gatherings- you were sort of intimidated by them, and you fear being out of place, since everyone had a much closer bond with the others. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude, I'm so bored." JaeHyun whined. You, MinHee, and JaeHyun were hanging out at MinHee's room. Summer vacation had just started, and you guys met up to talk about what to do over the break. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" You suggested. 
"Mehh, I wanna do something different this summer."
"Like what," MinHee laughed, "belly-dancing?"
"Ooomph!" JaeHyun had thrown a pillow at her face. You and MinHee knew how good at JaeHYun was at dancing, and he always wanted to experiment with different styles and genres and you'd always about trying out belly dancing. JaeHyun had a serious thinking face on, and you resisted the urge to laugh. 

"Hey, it'll give you abs." You laughed
"[Y/N], you know that'll never happen, he eats way too much." 
Now, JaeHyun wasn't fat, he was average. He had a fast metabolism so he doesn't get fat easily, but it was hard for him to tone muscles. 

"Aha! Why don't we do covers of k-pop groups?" You and MinHee looked at him weirdly, "Like voice covers?" 
"Well, yeah but I was thinking of like doing a cover on the whole concert experience?" 
"What? Are you crazy?" 
"I mean, we can try to sing and dance too." 
"Dude, no way." 
"Yesss way, I can help you guys with the dance and stuff, [Y/N] could rap, and you, MinHee you have a great voice. You two are also pretty decent at dancing." JaeHyun shrugged.