Trust pt. 1

A Gangster Princess's Life

Kyunmi got out of B-Bomb's arms and punched him slightly then smiled, but it wasn't geniune anymore.

"Yah yah! Why aren't you glaring at B-Bomb, hyung!" Hyungsik, Minwoo and Heechul gawked at the two before they separated.

Siwan shrugged, "I've known him longer and I trust him," he laughed at their surprised expression, then turned to B-Bomb, "so you're in Block B now?"

B-Bomb nodded and Siwan smiled, "well they seem pretty decent to me, so I must agree with Kwanghee."

"Siwan-hyung, we didn't know it was the Siwan from ZE:A," Zico bowed with the rest of the guys.

Siwan laughed, "chill out, I'm not all that bad," he smirked.

"No really, guys chill out he's no where near bad," Kyunmi laughed and punched her brother, "isn't that right oppa?"

Siwan winced and rubbed his arm, "owch ! I didn't even do anythin to you Kyunmi!"

Kyunmi shrugged, "do I have to have a reason of punching you?" Siwan stayed quiet, "that's what I thought."

Class was about to begin, so Kevin, Siwan, Heechul, and Kwanghee said goodbye to everyone, Siwan being the protective brother he is, smirked and turned to Kyunmi, "yah no boys," he meronged before Kyunmi could hit him. Kwanghee went up from behind Kyunmi and hugged her, "you know he's kidding, take care Kyunmi-ah."

"Kwanghee!" Kevin and Heechul whinned and Kwanghee just giggled.

 

Yukwon walked up beside Kyunmi and she looked from the corner of her eyes, "what's up Yukwon?"

"Nothing just walking to my next class," he said before passing by her and Kyung walks up to Kyunmi.

"Kyunmi!" Kyung smiled greasingly. 

"Uh... What's your name?" Kyunmi asked shamelessly.

"Kyung, Park Kyung," he answered.

"Ah, Park Kyung, hello," she said before unwrapping a lollipop and poping it into , "what's up?"

"Nothing oh, are you going this way too?" 

Kyunmi looked at the direction he's pointing to and nodded, "yup why?"

"So you have English twice?" Kyung asked and Kyunmi eyed him suspiciously how did he know about one of my class---Oh nevermind.

She nodded and smiled faintly, "yup, but they're different. One's english and one is creative writing."

Kyung began speaking in english, "so you understand me?"

Kyunmi laughed adn replied in english as well, "yup, can you?" she smirked.

Oh my ing god, her English is just so----

"Yah, Kyung you alright?" Kyung snapped out of his little thought and smiled.

"Yeah, so uh creative writing, I got that one too," he said shyly.

Kyunmi thought it was pretty cute how he had a greasy smile and was now acting shyly, plus his English had a very y accent, she could help but giggle a bit, she smiled a bit then shook her head, "oh really? Mrs. Kim?"

Kyung took out his paper and looked at it, "yeah rm 104," he read.

Kyunmi then linked her arms with Kyung, "well let's go! We're going to be late."

The two dashed into the classroom not noticing that one person was watching their every move.

Kyunmi you're supposed to be mine, why are you so calm around these new kids?

 

"Mrs. Kim, this is Park Kyung, he's a new student in our class," Kyunmi chuckled then walked up to her desk.

"Oh Park Kyun, nice to meet you," she smiled brightly jfc, this teacher is hot, she noticed Kyung's gaze and quickly coughed, "you can take a seat next to Kyunmi," she said allowing her ring finger to be waved around in front of Kyung.

Kyung sighed as he walked towards Kyunmi's desk, Kyunmi laughed, "smoothe, Kyung."

Kyung looked at Kyunmi for a second wasn't she that cold little girl just for a second? Now she's all happy.. Weird but god she's so cute can I pinch her cheeks? Omfg, Kyung what are you saying?!

The class began as Mrs. Kim told them to do some brainstorming, the class took out their papers and began brainstorming. As soon as Mrs. Kim walked out for a bit, the class blew up a storm, some came up to Kyunmi.

"Hey gorgeous, how you been?"
"We haven't seen you happy since--"

Kyunmi glared at the guy before he could finish.

"Is this your boyfriend?"

Kyung got up, "get out of here," he growled.

Kyunmi observed Kyung for a bit then got up, "what's it to you guys, I already rejected each and everyone of you, so back off."

They scoffed, but you can tell their self-esteems were shut down as girls giggled at their failed attempts #2.

So that's why they didn't want me to try anything with her.. Kyung though to himself.

The class continued, while Kyunmi was busily doodling and figuring out what to write.

Kyung took a glance at her paper, then chuckled, "why do all your bunnies have gas mask or face masks?" he pointed to her paper.

Kyunmi smiled, "I like them with it, aren't they awesome?" she said excitedly. Why am I being like this? I'm too happy, it's scary but I can't help it.

"They're different than other girls' drawings of bunnies," Kyung continued watching as Kyunmi put more details into them.

"Yeah well, I'm not your average girly girl," she stopped then turned to Kyung, "sorry to disappoint," she smirked.

Oh girl, you're not disappointing at all he wanted to say out loud but stopped himself, "I'm glad you're not a girly girl, those are pretty scary," he joked.

Kyunmi nodded in agreement, "I can't imagine how long those girls," she pointed to a group behind the class, "take just to get ready, I mean it's just school," they both turned and saw how caked up their faces were, full of making, their hair done and not to mention their uniforms sparkle here and there. Kyunmi shuddered then laughed and looked down to herself, "funny, I don't cake myself up but I'm always the one late for school most of the time," she laughed a bit.

Kyung looked at her for a bit, he realized that she wasn't wearing any make up, not even eyeliner, her hair was tied up in a messy bun, but it was stylish. Her uniform plain as ever, but still she looked stunning, natural beauty--

 

Kyung and Kyunmi walked out of class meeting up with Block B, Hyungsik and Minwoo.

Aw dammit, I don't want to carry this book Kyunmi thought, "hey guys I'll be back I'm gonna go to my locker real quick, I'll meet with you guys at the usual spot," and before they could say anything Kyunmi left.

"Yo, shouldn't someone go with her?" Hyungsik nugged Minwoo.

"Nah, she's just going to the locker right? She'll be fine," Minwoo told Hyungsik, "yo Block B you guys want to kick with us?"

All of the Block B members looked at each other and nodded, "sure why not," Zico said.

B-Bomb looked at Kyunmi who was still walking towards what seemed to be her locker, "yo I'll be back," B-Bomb told s and walked towards Kyunmi's direction making sure she doesn't see him.

Kyunmi just arrived at her locker and turned the dial left, right and then left again before it opened, blocking B-Bomb's view of her.

"What a coincidence we meet here," a guy who was leaning on locker in front of Kyunmi. Kyunmi looked up to see who it was then rolled her eyes.

"What do you want, Jinyoung," she questioned almost slamming her locker.

Jinyoung smiled down at her and then pushed her against the locker, "you already know what I want," he leaned to whisper in her ear, "you."

Shivers ran down Kyunmi's spine and she closed her eyes while balling her hands into fists, "get the away from me, Jinyoung."

"I told you before, if I can't have you then no one else can, got it," Jinyoung growled at her.

"As long as that no one isn't you then I could care less," she smirked. Jinyoung grew angry and punched the locker beside her.

"I'll get you one way or the other, you wouldn't want your new friends to get hurt would you?" he whispered quietly enough for Kyunmi to hear.

"Back the up, touch any of them and I swear---"

"Oh defending boys now? What happened to the coldness and besides you haven't even gotten to know at least more than one of them," Jinyoung interrupted.

"So what? I'm not defending them, I'm just stopping your from doing anything stupid," you barked.

Jinyoung laughed, "you can't fool me, Kyunmi I know you all too well."

Kyunmi sighed then suddenly felt another presence, "get out of here, Jinyoung," the voice was dark and cold. Jinyoung turned to look at who dared to talk to him like that.

"B-Bomb?" Kyunmi whispered. What the hell is he doing here?!

Jinyoung smirked, "well, well, well Lee Minhyuk we meet again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, hello readers again. Just want to say thank you thank you thank you for subscribing and commenting. It means a lot :] you guys are just too awesome <3 Anyawy, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Anybody see some kind of connection? Hehe, maybe it's just me cuhs the story is all in my head (; OTL what am I saying?

Okay, I go now byee! <3 *poof*