New Kids on the Block

A Gangster Princess's Life

Kyunmi looked the classroom, students were busily talking here and there, before the teacher came in, "please take your seats," and they all did as they were told, taking their seats filling the classroom with rustling paper, zippers zipping, pens clicking, and chairs squeaking. Once everyone was settled in their seats, class began.

About 20 minutes into class, Kyunmi finally grew tired of looking outside the window. It was very chilly but sunny. Kyunmi sighed and rested her head between her crossed arms on her desk and tuned the teacher out. 

"Love is patient, love is kind," the teacher read a passage from the book until a boy walked into class, "love does not--- oh hello, may I help you?"

The boy stopped in front of the teacher, he had red hair, flawless skin, and girls were squirming in his seat when he smiled, "is this Mr. Chung's class?"

Mr. Chung nodded, "yes it is, are you the new student?" he figured as the boy nodded, "why not introduce yourself?"

The boy turned and smiled brightly causing girls to go crazy again, Kyunmi shuffled in her seat and turned her head to face the window, "tch annoying girls," she mumbled silently.

"Hello, I'm Kim Yukwon," he bowed back and smiled.

"Very well, Yukwon you can take a seat next to Kyunmi," Mr. Chung said and turned to look for Kyunmi and found her head rested on the table, "sleeping again are we?" he quitely questioned, "Kyunmi please raise your hand," but Kyunmi didn't budge, "Im Kyunmi!" 

Kyunmi lifted her head up and rubbed her eyes, "chill out teacher I'm awake," she reassured him and raised her hand, "yo, over here"

The teacher rolled his eyes, "please take your seat," Yukwon headed over after Kyunmi put her hand down.

As soon as Yukwon sat down beside Kyunmi looked at him, "welcome to Seoul High," she said, "don't bother me, I'm going to sleep now."

Yukwon's expression changed, "wouldn't dare to," he replied. 

 

Once class ended, Kyunmi stretched and got up swiftly dodging Yukwon's chair, "aish, watch it girl."

Kyunmi turned around then chuckled before walking out. 

Kyunmi met up with Hyungsik and Minwoo over by their lunch table, "sup guys," she said before taking a seat.

"You seem out of it again, Kyunmi you ok?" Minwoo asked, Kyunmi nodded, "lemme guess, tired?" Kyunmi nodded again.

"When is she not tired?" Hyungsik chuckled before slapping Kyunmi's back.

"Aish, Hyungsik-ah really?!" she growled glaring at him only for him to playfully glare back, she pushed his face away and burried her head in her arms, "go away."

Hyungsik and Minwoo chuckled, "yo have you guys heard of the new group that came in today?" Minwoo asked suddenly.

Kyunmi lifted her head up, "no but there's a new dude in my class that sits by me," she said before attempting to burry her head, only for Hyungsik to pull you by your hood, "what now?!"

"A guy is sitting by you? In your classroom? Mr. Chung's class?" Hyungsik looked surprised by Kyunmi knew he was mocking her.

"Someone dares to sit by Im Kyunmi?" Minwoo joins Hyungsik's mocking.

Kyunmi glared at the both of them, "maybe it's what I get for making everyone else sit away from me? Besides, there were no more seats left," she shrugged, "if he doesn't bother me then I see no problem."

Hyungsik and Minwoo shut up then after nodding.

"So who is the new group anyway?" Hyungsik nudged Minwoo.

"Block B is the name," someone said from behind them.

Hyungsik and Minwoo turned around to see seven boys surrounding them, they nudged Kyunmi to get up.

"Yah! I'm trying to re---" she stopped when she saw the group then rolled her eyes towards Hyungsik and Minwoo, "what did you guys do this time?"

"YAH! We didn't do anything, they just came here suddenly," they defended.

"Aiight then," Kyunmi said calmly, she carefully looked at the seven boys. Only one looked familiar, Yukwon besides his red hair stand out from the rest, aside from the guy with blonde hair, "wassup?"

The blonde guy looked at the rest of his little crew then chuckled, "nothing we were just walking around and the one of your friends here wondered who the new group was."

Kyunmi turned to Hyungsik and Minwoo, but before she could say anything they pointed to each other, "what the hell are you guys doing?" she questioned them.

"Oh.." They said then put their fingers down.

Kyunmi then looked back up and looked at Yukwon, "'sup Yukwon," she smirked causing Yukwon to give her a confusing look making her chuckle.

"Woah hyung, you know her?!" a guy with glasses and geled up, straight hair questioned Yukwon with a greasy smile.

"She's in my class," Yukwon smiled, "but I don't think you would want to mess with her, Kyung."

"Aw why not?!" Kyung whined.

Kyunmi had left the table to get a snack leaving Hyungsik and Minwoo with the seven guys. 

"Take Yukwon's advice," Minwoo warned Kyung. Kyung looked at him and glared.

"Why should he?" the guy with blonde hair questioned.

"If you guys value your self-esteem or better yet, life then you wont' try anything," Hyungsik answered.

"Kyunmi isn't the type of girl that you can easily talk to," all of them turned around to see who was behind Block B.

"Oh hyung, why are you guys here?" Minwoo asked while the boys sat around the table.

"Break time at school for us," Heechul said, "plus Kwanghee here couldn't wait to see the new group."

Kwanghee seated across from Heechul looked at the seven boys, "so you guys must be Block B."

The blonde guy had a satisfication smiled, "that's right."

"Care to introduce yourselves?" Siwan wasn't asking but demanding. They seven boys looked at Siwan carefully, they could see some kind of resemblance in him of someone they know or just met. He had the same vibe as Kyunmi. They all shook it off then began introducing one another.

"The name's Zico, Z I CO," the one with blonde hair spoke.

"P.O., I'm the maknae," another spoke with a very low voice.

"B-Bomb."

"Ukwon."

"That dude's name is Kyung," Hyungsik and Minwoo interrupted while pointed at Kyung, "what the hell?!" Kyung growled but let it go.

"Jaehyo."

"Taeil."

All the boys nodded at them, "they aren't so bad," Kwanghee smiled, "they're like mini gangsters!"

Hyungsik, Minwoo, Heechul, and Kevin laughed. Then Kyunmi came back munching on some lays while toying with her phone charm.

"Kwanghee!" Kyunmi ran up to him and hugged him, Heechul and Kevin gawked at the two.

"What the hell no hug for me?!" Kevin complained only to see Siwan glaring at him, "yah! Why don't you get mad when Kwanghee hugs her?!"

"Because Kwanghee isn't trying to get with her," Siwan simply said.

Heechul walked up and hugged Kyunmi before Siwan could glare at him. Kyunmi chuckled and hugged him back but longer, and laughed when Siwan was burning a hole behind her back from all the glaring, she then turned and punched Siwan lightly, "you're too protective, oppa."

The blonde guy and Kyung blurted out, "oppa?!" While the rest of Block B were surprised too.

"Hmmm?" Kyunmi turned to see the seven guys, "yes oppa, why?"

"That means you're taken?!" Kyung asked sighing.

Kyunmi and Siwan looked at each other. Siwan facepalmed while Kyunmi made a disgusting face and thumbed at Siwan, "taken? Him?" Kyunmi scoffed, "fat chance," causing Siwan to glare at her.

"That's Siwan's little sister," B-Bomb answered.

All of the boys turned and Siwan gave a slight smile, "ah Minhyuk, I knew you looked familiar." He got up to give B-Bomb a handshake.

"It's been a while, hasn't it hyung? Still recognize me huh?" B-Bomb smirked then turned to Kyunmi, "she doesn't remember me tho, how sad."

Kyunmi eyed B-Bomb for a little, then turned to Siwan, "Minhyuk?" she asked her brother and he nodded. Then she turned and looked at B-Bomb again, her eyes grew and the most genuine smile appeared across her face but was hidden when she ran up to B-Bomb and hugged him tightly.

B-Bomb chuckled, "aight just kidding, looks like she does remember me."

Kyunmi rolled her eyes, "you're a ing jerk."

All the boys except Siwan gawked at Kyunmi, B-Bomb looked at Siwan and laughed, "same old Kyunmi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update or delete the other update. I can be indecisive and not like what I posted. But I do hope you guys enjoy this one. :3 Hehe, comments are always welcome and keep me at it. Did everyone have a good New Year? =]