Chapter 5

Taking Care Of A Sick Ryeowook

 "LEETEUK HYUNG" Yelled Henry "Henry whats wrong?" Asked Leeteuk "THE CEO WANTS TO TALK TO RYEOWOOK HYUNG ABOUT HIS NEXT COME BACK!" "Pass me the phone" said Leeteuk and got hold of the phone "Hello Sir .... okay .... Yep ... Well ... Okay ... Hes not well .... He passed out not that long a go ..... OKay .... Yes Sir ..... Pale ...... OKay ..... Yep ...... we gave him some medicine ..... Okay .... Okay .... Thank you" Said Leeteuk and ended the call "So what did he say?" asked Henry "he said we have to call him and tell whats happing every Day and if it gets worse we have to take him to he hospital. If he likes it or not" "What if we cant get out of the dorm?" "He said if we cant get out of the dorm dont panic just try and calm him down" "okay. Lets keep doing that one" "Agreed"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When everyone was doing their own thing. Ryeowook started to cough "His coughing is getting worse!" Said Henry running in his Hyungs room with Leeteuk behind him "Hey Buddy just breath" Said Leeteuk and Henry rubbing his back "I'll get him some medicine" said Kyuhyun running off trying to find the medicine. Henry then looked at Leeteuk with a worried look on his face. Ryeowook then pointed at the bucket so Leeteuk picked it up and gave it to him. Ryeowook Threw up in the bucket “Shh its okay Buddy just breath” Said Leeteuk rubbing Ryeowook's Back. Ryeowook wasnt looking so good. He was deathly pale and sweating. Ryeowook felt REALLY hot. When Ryeowook stopped throwing up "I wish I was better" Sobbed Ryeowook Putting his head on Henrys shoulder. Leeteuk then brushing Ryeowooks fring to the side "Buddy it going to hurt, Your going to feel miserable but remember this. We are with you all the way" Said Leeteuk giving the sick boy a hug, Henry also joining in on the hug. Ryeowook then started to cry "Its okay Buddy" Said Leeteuk rubbing Ryeowooks back "Here hyung take this" Sad Kyuhyun giving him some medicine "Come on let wash yor face" Said Leeteuk and Helpped the sick boy to the bath room. When thy got to the bath room  Ryeowook ut bth of the toilet seats down and sat down. Leeteuk then got a small twol and put some water on it. Leeteuk then wiped Ryeowooks face "T-Thanks Hyung" Said Ryeowook sotly "For what?" "Always being there when I need you and the guys the most.I'm normaly the one looking after you nd the others when the flu season hits" "Come Wookie I think you need some more sleep" Said Leeteuk and helpped the younger boy to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyoene I hope you are iking the story please Coment if you want again im not making you comment f you dont want to any way GODD NIGHT AND MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR 2016 AND GOOD LUCK IN 2017!!