Chapter 1

Taking Care Of A Sick Ryeowook

"Heechul can you please bring me some Medicine!" Said Leeteuk. Heechul then got up from his nice soft bed to get the medicine. its 2:00AM and all the super Junior members are in Ryeowook's room. Ryeowook woke up Coughing like crazy and hes tempter high. When Heechul walked back into th room he gave the medicine to Leeteuk and walked out. Heechul does like to stay up until 2 in the morning "Ryeowook take these it might take your Tempter down" Said Leeteuk giving Ryeowook the medicines "ok" Was the last thing Ryeowook was able to say before he started to cough again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the living room was Super Juniors M Maknae Henry and Super Juniors K Kyuhyun "i've never seen him get this sick" said Henry "Same here" said Kuhyun "He sounds and Looks bad. I hope he's Okay" said Henry "He'll be okay henry its Probably just the flu or" "Or food Poising" "We dont know yet. But he will get better" "And if he doesnt!" "Then we will take him to the hospital" "Ok hyung" "There you two are is everything okay?" asks Kibum 

(A/N): There is a Kim Kibum in Super and hes stage name is Kibum

"Yeah, Is there anything we can do?" Asks Kyuhyun "no I think we're fine you two can go to bed" "BUT RYEOWOOK IS OUR HYUNG TOO AND WE WANT TO HELP!" Yelled Henry "Um alright then. Kyuhyun can you please gt some blankets and Henry can you please get him a glass of water" Said Kibum and Henry and Kyuhyun ran off to get those things. When they got into the room Ryeowook was pale "Hyung" said Henry "I-I-I'M Okay Henry jut not feeling well" Said Ryeowook and started to cough "Don't try and talk" said Leeteuk "Henry do you know where heechul is?" "Um in his bed asleep" Said Henry and Leeteuk stormed out of the room "here drink this hyung" said Henry giving Ryeowook the glass of water "Thanks Henry" said Ryeowook and had a drink "Henry its just a cold I'll be fine" said Ryeowook trying to calm the scared boy down "What if its much worse" said Henry "You dont know that for sure" "Hyung" "Henry its just the flu I will be okay" "Okay" Shingdong then walked in the room "I told the manager whats happening he says you can take as much time as you want to rest up" "hanks Shingdong Hyung" said Ryeowook.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

its 5:00AM and Ryeowook finally got to sleep. He was up most of the time coughing. Henry and I sat there trying to get him to sleep. Henry is really worried about him "Henry are you okay?" Asked Kyuhyun "I'm really worried about Ryeowook Hyung" "We all are"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEy everyone Chapter 1 is done and sorry its small (Like really Small) I will try and get chaoter 2 out soon. WHY AM i BEING MEAN TO MY BIAS RYEOWOOK!?!?!?!?!