Sweet Strawberry Cake Smile

Macchiato And Cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“No”
 

Nayoung’s words still echoing on Jieqiong’s ears, her words have inflicted wounds on her chest. She tried to shake the memory off but she just couldn’t.

 

Of course she was hurt by her words. She has a deep fond in her heart at the older-girl almost a year, everyday spend her night at the cafe just to have a glanced of Nayoung’s looks before headed to her home rested, after whole day busy with college and assignments.
 

She loves Nayoung’s smile, husky voice, the Macchiato that Nayoung did, the cakes that Nayoung decided for her.
 

She loves everything Nayoung does.
 

And of course it’s hurt.
 

“Hey hey” Eunwoo said, sits down beside her bestfriend and smiles. Of course she could see the hurts in Jieqiong’s eyes.
 

Jieqiong is crying again.
 

“Eunwoo! Your dish-“Before the older-girl could finish, her words got cuts from Eunwoo.
 

“Shut up Minkyung unnie!” Eunwoo said, her eyes narrowed at Jieqiong, signalling the older-girl that Jieqiong is crying.
 

“Again?”
 

Eunwoo nodded, looking at the older-girl with an apprehensive looks.
 

“Jieqiongie, can’t you tell me what happened? I’ve tried to not ask anything, but you hardly cried. It’s bother me so much” Minkyung sits at the other side of Jieqiong and landed Jieqiong’s head on her chest.
 

“I think I know” Eunwoo said as both Minkyung and Jieqiong give her a looks.
 

“Has you confess?” Eunwoo asked. Jieqiong didn’t really surprise by Eunwoo sudden-question, instead she has tweaked that her bestfriend might ask her that. She just nodded as the tears keeps trickling down on her soft cheeks.
 

“Did that girl rejected you?” Eunwoo asked, frowning.
 

“I’m not actually confessed. I just asked in case she could say she like me or what” She explained.
 

“What actually did you ask her?” Minkyung asked, with a lot of curiosity shows over her face.
 

“I asked her about her love life and, she said that she has a crush but couldn’t confess yet” She clearing , before begin “Then, I asked her, if I were her, would she like me as how as she like that girl, but she replied no instead gave me her sweetest smile. It was so cruel… don’t you think?” She pouts, wiping her tears away with her thumb.
 

“Has you ask her why?” Eunwoo ask.
 

Jieqiong narrowed her eyes straight to Eunwoo with a strange looks.
 

“Why should I?”
 

“You asked her if you were that girl right you?” Before Eunwoo could continue, Jieqiong nodded whilst Minkyung looking at her, waiting for what will she say next.
 

“But you not ask her ‘did you like me’, you dumb” Eunwoo said as Jieqiong staring at her with an expressionless face.
 

“I mean, the one that she said she in crush, possibly be you and of course she denied the fact that she like you because of the way you are, not the way you are somebody else… did you understand it?” Eunwoo raised her eyebrows as she continued, “It could possibly.. the one that she liked was you, idiot”
 

Jieqiong narrowed her eyes in thought before she could understand what actually Eunwoo say.
 

“Maybe you’re right” Minkyung said, give her smiles to Eunwoo.
 

-
 

Jieqiong sited at the edge of her bed, watching at all of Nayoung’s picture in her camera. She headed at Nayoung’s cafe not just to watch all Nayoung does and smile. She did sometimes, take picture of Nayoung without the older-girl notices.
 

Her smile was as sweetest as the strawberry cakes.
 

Her body was great as an art.
 

Even her expressionless face as adorable as Pikachu’s face.
 

Nothing can change the facts.
 

Jieqiong missed the scent of her Macchiato so bad. She wanted to look at that sweet strawberry cake s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter