Iced Caramel Talk

Macchiato And Cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(8:24 P.M.)

It’s time! Nayoung thought.
  “5………4……3……..2…….1” Apparently, as what she expected, A girl with dark brown haired entered the cafe and lean a smile on her face to Nayoung before sat on her usual place.
  There she is, Zhou Jieqiong!
“There your crush come again, our regular customer” The tall-girl behind her interrupt, a girl which sheltering behind Nayoung, literally making herself up for brewing some coffees. Nayoung lit up her face with a smile and take the cake with a bright massive of confidents bet,   She will like it.   Before she could ask the-tall girl to make Macchiato, the tall girl handed her a cup of Latte Macchiato; as perfect as what she wanted. Nayoung can’t help but smile.
  “Unnie, are you really that happy?.. it’s not like your first time or what”
  The tall girl said. 
  “Thank you Doyeon, you’re the best!”   Without answer her thanks, the-tall girl smiled. Catching the sight of her eyes to the older girl; the one who she love the most, rather as a sister, not something like more than enough. A matter of course, seeing Nayoung happy makes her happy too.

   Nayoung patted Doyeon’s back whilst furnish her sweetest cheek smile to the younger girl which make it fall deeply in Doyeon’s heart brighten happy.
  Oh no, not that smile, that was too cute Nayoungie
Of course she happy, when the fact that Nayoung was well known as expressionless face or more to A Stone.   Maybe Jieqiong probably the only reason why she smiles too much now and OF COURSE DOYEON IS HAPPY.   Without think much, Nayoung place the plate and a cup of coffee to the tray.
  Her heart skips a beat as right when she heard Doyeon’s said “Good luck, unnie”. That last words hit deeper in hers, noticed the fact that she will never be brave enough to open to Jieqiong say ‘I like you’.   What could possibly make her say it when she just knew her name? And she knew, it possibly lost her ity to her crush.
-
Nayoung take steps closer to Jieqiong with a tray filled a cup of coffee and a plate of cake on her hands.
“Here your Latte with Vanilla cake”
  Nayoung said. Lean a brighten smile on her cheek to the girl never ended since then. Narrowing her eyes at jieqiong, makes her heart fall over again.   “You did it! Just like what I wanted.”
  Jieqiong said starring her eyes up to Nayoung as her face begin to cheer with happiness. Nayoung couldn’t even know why the hell; her heart beaten fast like, that was her first time meeting that eyes, the fact that it’s already her multiple numbers of times.   She just couldn’t know why.


Jieqiong catches Nayoung’s hand before the girl could walk away to continue her works.
  “Thank you”

Nayoung could never lost her witness from that, a smile from Jieqiong, will always never for Nayoung.
  Now please tell me, how not to fall in love with this girl?
  -

Nayoung don’t understand why people say time really changes everything; as the fact that times has passed month; it’s already winter, and Nayoung still couldn’t say that three words to the girl. Probably an unknown to Jieqiong, her crush on that girl grow deeper, but still can’t take that as her spirit initiating to confess.
  Nayoung thought that was fainthearted.
  “Here your Iced Caramel Macchiato with Strawberry Cake”
  Yes, it’s always Macchiato. Jieqiong loves Macchiato as much as she said ‘It’s beautiful, just like you’. And now, Nayoung loves it too.


“You know what? It’s not really that I want strawberry cake today. But, your chosen-cake for me, always the right taste”
  The girl spoke widely. Today, it’s not only ‘Thank you’ what she said, which makes Nayoung smile almost to ears.
  “Hey Nayoung”

Nayoung flickered her eyes over the girl, biting her lower lips unintentionally.  
  She just called me Nayoung!
  “Please tell me something about you” Jieqiong smirked.
  Nayoung widened her eyes, another words sprout her head.
  Seeing the girl stand no word, Jieqiong frowned. 
  “Does it bother you?”

“N-no! it’s just…. Hmm nothing” clearing , she begin “The amount of costumer not so plentiful as always today.. so, I think that’s alright.”
  I mean, that’s great
  Jieqiong taps the space beside her, signalling Nayoung to sit next to her.
  “So… Nayoungie, please tell me something about you” Jieqiong soft spoke, which makes Nayoung giggles internally.
  “What do you want to know about me?” Question unrequited with another question, Nayoung tried to tease Jieqiong.
  Jieqiong laughed, nearly giggles when the tall girl tried to lighten up the conversation, Jieqiong fin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter